Chapter 8 - Slut Songs And Odd Encounters

Here's a picture of Tiffany Days ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lola's POV:

After getting lost about four times, nearly falling on a cat and skating over an old lady's foot I eventually made it to the shopping centre. Clearly my worst nightmare came true. No not the one where I got eaten by a giant gummy bear and then got thrown up and sat on by a zebra, the one where apparently there is a sale on a Sluts R Us. Everywhere I turn there's a slut in sight. Look there goes one and then another one and then guess what?

ANOTHER ONE!!!

I started getting odd looks from people when I starting singing these exact words:

"1 slut, 2 slut, 3 slut, 4 , 5 slut, 6 slut, 7 slut a whore"

Mainly disapproving looks but I think I actually entertained a few people. What I found funny was when this little 5 year old girl asked her mum what a slut was and whether she could be one!

I have been going around all different shops and bought a few new things like tops, shorts, shoes etc. but right now I'm on the hunt for one shop and one shop only...hot topic! The land of hopes, dreams and happy band obsessed people. Also known as me. After about 20 minutes of hunting for the glorious shop I had eventually found it.

Everywhere I looked I saw band merch, basically heaven. There was all sorts, it ranged from All Time Low to Sleeping With Sirens to Green Day and so on. I practically rampaged into the place and threw anyone who was in the way to the side.

4 hours later...

After four long hours of shopping I decided it's probably best to eat something before I collapse and get suffocated by these bags. Whoever thought that a girl couldn't shop her own body weight officially thought wrong! I mainly spent my time in hot topic and basically bought the hole shop but I then walked a but more and four a shop with CDs and you guessed it, I bought most of that shop to. What can I say I'm a girl we have needs.

I finally made up my mind to go to McDonald's since that had the shorter queue and if I didn't get food soon I was going to steal that grumpy old mans hamburger and enjoy every last bite. Just thinking about the greasy comfort food made me nearly drool at the thought. As I got in the queue I heard a load of laughing from a table to my right. Automatically I turned round to see what was going on only to come face to face with Luke Hemmings basically eating this girls face off! I know, I know, who would have thought, Luke Hemmings, quiet innocent Lucas would be trying to eat another persons face off. I'm just as shocked as you are.

To give them their 'privacy' I turned back around just in time to order my food which consisted of:

*Large Chips

*Double Cheese Burger

*Large Sprite

I bet your all thinking, how would a girl manage to eat that much food without having to roll out of the place, I still sometimes question myself on that one, I guess I just have a fast metabolism and because I go running. Anywhore I got my food and tried to sit as far away as I could from the happy couple which is how I ended up next to a girl on my left screeching down the phone to someone and on my right a disgusting bin full of who knows what.

20 Minutes Of Eating...

I eventually finished my food in record timing to look up to come face to face with the one and only...

Michael Gordon Clifford!

Just bloody brilliant. It's not that I don't like him it's just that I sometimes feel as if he knows something that I don't. For example when I was walking with him and Ashton to one of my classes we walked past Luke and Calum and he went all weird and turned quiet. It was like he was having a silent conversation with either Calum or Luke but I can't quite figure out which one yet. Never mind, it's probably me just being paranoid.

I gathered all my bags and was about to run out of the place until Michael got up and called me over to his table where Luke, the girl who's name I don't know and him were sat. Once I got there it was as if Luke had some allergic reaction to his side hoe and pushed her straight off his lap which was a bit weird if you ask me, but no one did so never mind.

"Hey lol what are you doing here all on your own" Michael asked in a smug voice.

"Just getting some new clothes because all of mind are old and faded what about you guys?" I asked.

"We were just leaving weren't we Lukeypoo" said the annoying blonde bimbo that clearly irritated Michael as much as she did me.

"Umm I guess, see you soon Michael" Luke said and walked off with the leech clinging onto his arm. Jesus that girl irritates me already and I don't even know her.

"Well that was polite, just ignore me why don't you, I feel loved" I said dramatically which caused Michael to laugh.

"I don't understand why he dates that girl, she is such a slut, she has slept with nearly every guy" Michael said.

He carried on to explain that her name was in fact Tiffany Day, she was the school slut and her dad was a Lawyer which allowed her to be your typical rich kid with an attitude problem.

"I wouldn't have expected someone like Luke to go for someone like her, I guess opposites clearly attract" I said in a curious voice hoping Michael would spill some of the gossip. I'm a girl we love gossip get over it.

"Luke isn't the guy everyone thinks he is, don't just presume he is sweet and innocent and wouldn't hurt a fly because trust me, he is not who you think he is" and with that he stomped off like a little boy who just got told he wasn't allowed a lollipop. Seriously what crawled up his ass an died!

I just look like a loner now so I decided it was best to make my way home.

1 You Me At Six album later and I made it home to be greeted by the amazing smell of my mums cooking. After I went and saw my parents I went up to my room and unpacked my new things and did a but if homework to pass the time. Half way through song my homework my mum bought me my food up which I thanked her for and carried on with my work.

It was now 11pm at night and to be honest I was completely bored and had nothing to do so I decided it was time for bed. I cleaned my teeth, got changed into my unicorn pyjamas and snuggled into my bed with two thoughts on my mind...

Who is Luke Hemmings and why do I care?