Chapter 11 - Remembering Alex

Pictures Of Alex Is Above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lola's POV:

Break had just finished and so far I have been ignored by Ashton, Calum and Michael! I had Spanish with Michael, Maths with Calum since Luke wasn't there and I was just walking to my English now. I'm probably overreacting but I swear they are trying to ignore me. When I went into Spanish I went to sit next to Michael and he put his bag on the chair and said he was saving it for someone. Guess what, turns out he wasn't because no one sat next to him in the end. Then in maths I asked Calum if he understood the teacher but be completely blanked me. I asked him about seven times but in the end he got out his headphones and put them in! Now if that isn't ignoring someone I don't what is.

During break I saw them all sat on a bench with a couple of other guys they were with this morning and when I caught Ashton looking at me he just looked away like he never saw me. To be honest I have no idea what I have done but I'm very confused and slightly hurt. I know I shouldn't care because I haven't known them long but I thought we were all getting along great and now this has happened. To be honest I was hoping one advantage of moving to a different school would be that things might be different here but I guess not everything changes. I will always be the outsider and I guess I better start getting used to it, once again! Some things never change as they say.

In my old school I had friends but they weren't reliable. We all hung out together because no ones else would want to hang out with us. To be honest we were that cliche click of nobody's who got stoned and did nothing but cause trouble because we had nothing better to do. No one cared about us or noticed us so what better way to get someone's attention then by breaking a few rules here and there. At the time my parents didn't care, all they thought about was Taylor and how to out do the neighbours in the next community bake off.

I put my parents through hell, got arrested a few times for vandalism and theft and not to mention partied until I was numb of any feeling. I'm not proud of what I did but I guess you learn from your mistakes, at least that's what I keep telling myself.

I had a boyfriend and his name was Alex. Even hearing his name still makes my heart race and bring back some of the memories I try so hard to forget. Me and Alex were the power couple as cliche as that sounds. We were that couple that were inseparable practically joined at the hip. Alex was the leader of a gang and some of the members were in our crowd at our school. They weren't just a little gang of mates who enjoyed annoying people, no they were the real deal. They made deals, did drugs, fought for money, stole and the list just goes on and on. I know I should have seen stayed away from him when I heard the first rumour but what Alex wants Alex gets.

I joined my school in England half way through the school year because I was there on a scholarship. I was offered the scholarship when I was scouted for my dancing and musical ability. I put together a dance and added a remix of different songs that I had put mixed up. With good attendance and good behaviour apparently that was enough for them to want me to join their creative arts academy. In the first week I was there I knew what click I was in and that's when things started going downhill. Obviously I wanted to fit in so I did things that I usually wouldn't do. Such as smoking and drinking. I thought that was the worst of it but I was so very wrong!

They all thought I was alright because I didn't wimp out and that's when I started getting invited to places with them. First it was the skatepark, then it was a party, then we started stealing the odd thing here and there and before I knew it I was doing this everyday. My attitude changed within a matter of weeks and then suddenly things got a hole lot worse. Alex approached me one day with that devilish smile that would make any girl weak at the knees. He wanted to take me out to 'get to know me better' and obviously being the idiotic girl I was I said yes.