Chapter 12 - Science Screaming And Runaways

Lola's POV:

Soon the bell went off which meant it was last lesson. My last lesson was science which I wasn't looking forward to because I've always struggled with that subject. Once I reached my class I was annoyed to see that I had Michael, Calum and Ashton in my class. I asked the teacher where I should sit since I was new and sadly she said on the back table which just so happened to seat all three of the morons that were currently ignoring me.

"No disrespect Miss but I don't think that's a good idea, me and them don't get along so if you don't mind I would prefer sitting somewhere else"
I said hoping she would consider moving me away from them, ANYWHERE BUT THEM!
"Sorry Miss Wright but everyone has their pairs for their science experiments and the only person who doesn't have a partner is Calum so if you would mind taking a seat next to him so I can start my lesson I would appreciate it very much" She replied in a bored manner that just made me want to smash her head into the whiteboard.
"Fine" I huffed out and made my way to my table.

When I put my stuff down I looked up to see all the boys looking at me with a mixture of confusion and annoyance. Well hello to you to, like seeing your faces brightens up my day I wanted to say but I bite my tongue and didn't.
"What are you doing here?" Calum asked as if I was a bit of shit on the side walk.
"I'm your new partner, but don't worry you don't need to celebrate too much mate" I said in an equally as harsh tone.

"I prefer working on my own or with the guys so you aren't needed sorry" he spat back.
Well if that how you want to play it then let the games begin!
"Trust me I would also prefer to work on my own but you know we all have to do things in life we don't want to do so grow up and deal with it! Stop acting like a spoilt brat that isn't getting his way" I replied but wish I hadn't of since he looks a bit hurt.
"At least I don't throw myself at any guy willing to put up with me" he soon replied and to say I could have battered him then and there was an understatement. I swear to god the self control I have over myself is bloody unreal!

I stood up, got right in his face and managed to say between gritted teeth...
"I don't know what your problem is with me all of a sudden but I wear to god if you EVER say anything like that to me again I won't hesitate to break every bone in your body! I'm anything but a slut so you know what you lot stay away from me and I will stay away from you" after that I started packing all my stuff up into my bag. I could feel the whole of the classes eyes on me. Maybe I wasn't as quiet as I thought when I said that to him. Once I packed everything up I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder and started to make my way out.

"I don't know what has happened between you lot but Miss Wright you cannot just waltz in and out of my classroom so turn around and sit back down NOW!" The teacher bellowed at me.
"I tried to warn you love so now this is your problem" I replied in the same bored tone she used earlier. This lady went so red she put a fire truck to shame.
"YOU CANNOT JUST WALK OUT OF CLASS YOUNG LADY SO SIT BACK DOWN NOW! I WILL SEE YOU IN DETENTION LATER!" She practically screamed at me.
"Well I guess your just going to have to watch me then aren't you" I shot back and walked out.

I was practically shaking with anger and adrenaline. I could really do with a drink of something strong right now or possibly something to smoke, I wonder wher-NO! I need to stop these thoughts right now. I promised myself Australia was a new start which means not going back down that dark road again. As I stormed out of he school I basically sprinting home since I was walking so fast and soon enough I was home.

No one was home since my parents were at work for another few hours and Taylor is at school then going to one of his new friends house. Why can't I make friends like him? Why must I always be the odd one out? WHY CANT I BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE? The same thoughts kept swirling round and round my head to the point I thought I was going to go insane.