Chapter 3 - Drama Partners And Library Games

Lola's POV:

15 Minutes Later...(after break)

Finally it was the end of break it just ended up that during break Sammy showed me around the school and where I would have a few of my classes. I never actually realised how big this school was, it is way bigger than the one I used to go to in England! But back to where we were, after Sammy showed me around we exchanged numbers so we could text each other and girly stuff like that. I never really considered having a friend who's a girl but I quite like it. They understand you better than boys it turns out. Jesus what has Australia done to me I've only been here a little while!

At the moment me and Sammy are walking to our next lesson which turns out to be drama! I love drama always have since I was little. Back in England I used to go to a creative arts school which is mainly the reason I love music, art and drama. As me and Sammy entered the room it was pitch black but there was one spot light in the middle of the room where the teacher (Miss Laker I think her name was) stood. Around her were some chair in a circle where other student were sat down. Before I knew it Sammy was dragging me over to a chair. For a small girl she was damn strong but luckily I didn't fall flat on my face which was a nice surprise for me considering I can trip over my own feet.

When a couple more of the student arrived and all the chairs were full up Miss Laker began to talk:

"Welcome to drama everyone as some of you know we have an assessment coming up so that means PERFORMANCE TIME! I will be putting you into groups of 5 or 6 people and you will have 6 weeks to prepare your final piece. You will work with the people I have chosen, good luck everyone!"

Brilliant just bloody brilliant. First day here and I've already got 2 assessments! Do these teachers hate us or something. At least it is a good subject shit if it was for science or maths I think I would cry. Soon after Miss Laker read out who everyone will be working with she gave us our scripts and told us to practise and sort out who is going to play who. In my group it turns out I had Sammy which I mentally thanked god for. Another boy called Jake, A girl called Maisie and finally the one and only... Luke Hemmings which confuses me since he doesn't talk much.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

About 45 Minutes Later...

After about 45 minutes of deciding who was going to be who it turns out Sammy had to play a nerd who falls in love with a bad boy. Jake played the bad boy whilst Luke played his mate. Maisie had to play the jealous ex-girlfriend who try's to get him back and reck Sammys life. Whilst I had to play Sammys friend who found Luke's character attractive. The plays ends up that Sammys character ends up with Jakes Character and my character ends up with Luke. Which if you ask me is just awkward!

In the last 10 minutes of the lesson we rehearsed the first scene of the play where Sammy falls over and drops her books and for some reason Jake helps her pick them up. Then BAM they look into each others eyes and... Sammy sneezes so they had to restart the scene. But of course after Jakes continuing complaining about how germs make you ugly.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

10 Minutes Later....

It was finally the end of lesson and I had a free period next so I decided to go find the library since Sammy had to go to p.e. When I finally found it I just went to the back of the library and plugged my headphones in and listened to 'Paint Your Wings' by All Time Low. A little while had passed and I had listened to the whole of All Time Lows album called Don't Panic. As I was about to listen to 'Numb' by Linkin Park I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see...

Ashton!

"Hey Lol I how come your this far back in the library I never thought anyone came back here?" Ashton asked slightly confused.

"Oh I have a free period and I wasn't sure where to go so I came here to listen to music but if your here to study I can go if you want." I said to him.

"Oh no I didn't want you to leave I have a free period as well I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out since you were on your own." Ashton quickly said but so quick he started to blush which made me giggle. ONCE AGAIN WITH THE GIGGLING!!

"Oh okay so what do you wanna do?" I asked a now calm Ashton.

"Wanna play 20 questions so we can get to know each other a bit more because so far I only know what music you like" Ashton said.

"Umm...Okaaayy" I hesitantly answered since last time I played this there were some very... Let's just say odd questions. I hope Ashton doesn't ask anything about my old school because that's where things could go down hill for our friendship once he find some things out about me.

"Okay so first question is...."