Chapter 14 - Back To Reality

Lola's POV:

Four words...
Hangover of the century!
My head is pounding, I feel like I'm gonna be sick if I move, ughhhhhh stupid wine, stupid headache, stupid hangover. Jesus I think I might have alcohol poisoning or something, god why does pain make me so dramatic. I am a bit of a lightweight when it comes to alcohol, I cannot handle it at all, two sips and I'm away with the fairies.

I turn to the side and grab my phone off the table to check the time, God that screen light is bright I feel blinded! The time is 8:47am, well I willingly woke up early. OH SHIT! I have school today! I jump out of bed and grab my clothes for school and stumble into the bathroom. Quickly I change out of my nightwear into my underwear, some denim shorts and a top. I don't have enough time for make up so I quickly yank my hair with the hairbrush to try and tame it rather then looking like Simba from the lion king.

In five minutes I manage to brush my teeth and hair and manage to pack some of my stuff up. Meh I don't have to leave the hotel until tonight so I can just pick my stuff up later rather then lugging it around school all day. I grab my school stuff and my skateboard and finally manage to start my journey to school.

'Manage me, I'm a mess
Turn a page, I'm a book
Half unread
I wanna be laughed at
Laughed with, just because
I wanna feel weightless
And that should be enough'

As I'm skating to school I'm listening to Weightless by All Time Low, and it got me thinking about how well this song describes my life right now. Because I'm stuck in this fucking rut and I'm still waiting for a second hand pick me up to come and save me, huh who knew All Time Low could relate to my life issues.

After a few more songs I finally reach the gates of hell, aka school. Everyone would be in first period right now so I'm gonna be that awkward person who comes in late and everyone stares at. Not to mention I look like death and there is going to be rumours about the incident the other day, oh the joys of school peers, always so welcoming.

I have science first, great! We all know how well that lesson went the first time I entered it. After walking around the school halls trying to find the bloody classroom I finally find it. I feel sick and nervous, probably a bit to do with the alcohol but also because of who's in that classroom on the other side of that door. All four of those boys are going to be sat there and I'm going to have to sit with them if that stupid teacher hasn't rearranged the seating plan. UGHH I just want to crawl up in a ball and die!

Two minutes later after doing breathing exercises sounding like a women in labour I finally build up the strength to open the classroom door.

As I walk in everyone goes silent and the teacher just looks at me with her hawk eyes.
"Sorry I'm late" I say in a bored chilled manner, when the truth is I am anything but chill right now! Keep cool Lola keep cool.

"You are 23 minutes late to my class missy and here you are acting like you don't give a damn! Well we will see what your parents have to say to that won't we and your in detention for a week! Tardiness is not accepted here so get your act together and sit down right now young lady" the teacher shouted at me. You know what fuck this I'm not gonna take this kind of crap from anyone especially her! I was kind enough to say sorry and this is how I get spoken to, I don't think so.

"Look I know you probably haven't been laid in a while and thats why your so tense all the time but you seriously need to chill lady, let's make a deal. I will get my act together when you gets yours together how does that sounds?" I say in a sickly way with a sweet smile on my face to try and annoy her.