Chapter 2 - Making New Friends Whilst Being A Not So Subtle Ninja

Picture of Jessy at the top^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lola's POV:

The teacher has just dismissed us reminding us about the importance of the project and the grade and blah blah blah. Overall it's a lecture we have all heard before and I think about 5 minutes into it everyone had zoned out. As I was about to make my way to maths I felt a tug on my arm only to turn around and come face to face with... CALUUUMM.

"Your in our maths next why don't we all walk together" he said with a cheeky smile.

"It's fine I don't mind if you wanna walk with other people"... I was about to carry on before he interrupted saying

"Don't be silly Lola we would love to walk with you" once again showing off his smile that could light up anyone's day. So once again I made my way to maths but this time accompanied by luke and cal. On the way there I felt eyes watching my every move, I guess being the new girl had that effect. But to be honest I couldn't care less let them stare maybe even take a picture it will last longer.

Eventually after the long walk we arrived to the maths block. Along the way cal showed me where a few of my other classes would be. But one thing I can't get over is the whole of music class and the walk to class luke had not said hardly one word. Did I smell? Was I fugly? Is it the accent? I can't work him out maybe he just doesn't like people or maybe just me in general. Finally we had arrived to maths to find the teacher sat at her desk with a scowl. Like damn what crawled up her ass and died?! As we walked in she looked up at the three of us and said:

"Look what we have here Mr Hemmings, Mr Hood and who is this, oh wait you must be Lola Wright?" She said with a blank voice.

"Yes I just moved here they were showing me around on the way here sorry if we are late" I replied hoping not to aggravate the already irritated woman.

"Well this is the first warning for all of you if you turn up late again I will not hesitate in giving you all lunch time detentions, do you understand me?" She said with her voice slightly more raised. I think this was her way of being intimidating but to be honest she just looked constipated.

"Yes Ms Hall" said cal and luke. OMG LUKE SPOKE WHAT A SHOCKER! I thought as I made my way to find a seat. As I was about to sit with cal I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me down to sit with them. As I turned around to see the person I came face to face with a girl. She had long wavy brown hair and the brightest green eyes I have ever seen. To be honest I was 100% jealous not that I'm lesbo or something but damn she was stunning.

"Hi my names Samantha but you can call me Sammy" she whispered so Ms Hall didn't hear. I doubt she would anyway with her old lady ears that is.

"My names Lola but some people call me Lol" I replied with a small smile. To be honest I never really had many friends who were girls because I always found girls were a bit bitchy. Don't get me wrong I had some but the ones I mainly knew would be friends one day and worst enemies the next but over the most stupidest of things. So I just tended to stay away from the drama called a girls life.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

50 minuets later...

It was nearly the end of maths and through the whole lesson I have been getting to know Sammy better. Turns out she took Art, History, Drama and Spanish as her options. It also turns out we are in the same Drama and History which is good because she seems really nice. In my book anyone is nice if they like All Time Low so we have bonded over the beauty of Alex Gaskarth. We have agreed that Alex is mine but she can have Rian so all is well in the world of music.

As Ms Hall read out the homework for this week I couldn't help but feel as if someone was staring at me. You know when you get that awkward feeling like someone is trying to burn holes in the back of your head with their eyes? Yeah that's what I was feeling. So me being the subtle ninja I am I carefully turned around only to come face to face with the awkward penguin himself... Luke Hemmings! As I looked at him he not so ninja like looked away with a slight redness to his face. Just as I was about to turn round...

BRRRIINNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

The bloody school bell went off which only caused me to fall off my seat infront of everyone! I think I just died of embarrassment! Everyone is laughing even the stubborn old bitch Ms Hall is trying to hold a laugh in. Who knew she could actually do something other than frown?!

"Lola are you alright OMG here let me help you up" said Sammy with a slight chuckle.

I took her hand and she pulled me up.

"Thanks guess I'm not as much as a ninja as I always thought huh?" I said to her with a slight chuckle myself. By now most of the class had gone to their 20 minute break. To be honest I don't blame them for trying to get out of this hell of a class. As I went to pick up my bag I noticed someone holding it for me. When I looked to see who it was it was a tall boy with beautiful brown eyes and jet black hair. He had an eyebrow piercing on his left eyebrow and a black stretcher in his right ear. Can I just say DAYUM!

"Hi my names Jessy what's your name Love?" Said the god himself

"My names Lola but people call me Lol" I said more confident than I thought I would I mentally High fived myself for not screwing up.

"Well Lol I just wanted to say you should come hang out at the skate park with me and my friends some time you seem like a cool girl and I know you skate board cus I saw you earlier" he said with a smirk. Damn I could look at that face all day I thought.

"Maybe I will guess we will have to wait and see" I said returning the smirk.

"Oh sassy one I see well I like that so were good, here's your bag Lol see you around" he said smiling whilst handing me my bag and finally he walked off.

As I was about to also leave I forgot Sammy was still here and all I could hear was her squeal REALLY FLIPPING LOUD. I honestly thought my ear drums had burst!

"OMG JESSY THE SEX GOD BADBOY JUST TALKED TO YOU OMG" Said a very happy Sammy.

"He seems nice do you know him well?" I asked just out of curiosity what can I say I'm nosey so sue me.

"Lola he is the schools badboy, he only talks to who he wants, when he wants. He wouldn't talk to someone like me because I'm not in his group or the popular group." She said a little less happy.

"Well if he wants to hang out with me he better get used to hanging out with my friends too" I said whilst nudging her.

"Yay! So what do you wanna do for the rest of break there is about 15 minutes left?" Sammy said back to her chirpy self.

"Well I do not mind just remember we have drama next" I said whilst she began dragging me out of class and down the hall. I can already tell this day is getting better and better as we go along I just can't get this weird feeling out of my stomach. It's like something is going to happen but I can't quite figure out what it is yet, guess we will have to wait and see.