Chapter 7 - Gremlin Children And Life Advice

Lola's POV:

I woke up the next day to the oh so joyful voice of my little brother screeching for food. Since I haven't spoken about him yet his name is Taylor and he is 7 years old. Just like any other seven year old he has a love for only so many things and that includes food, especially cookies. And when I say he loves cookies that is a freaking understatement! If he sees a random person eating a cookie he will simply snatch it off of them. Now I don't know whether to find it hilarious because of the persons expression or scold him, but who can tell of an innocent looking, cookie thieving, demon? Because I certainly can't since I'm practically Satans offspring.

But as I was saying, the little demon child was screaming at the top of his little lungs. It was so loud I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbours rang the police worried about someone being tortured. So the only thing a good big sister could do was give him some good life advice...
"Shut your trap up before I personally come down there and shove a sock in your mouth you little gremlin" I shouted from my room so loud that he would be able to hear it all the way downstairs.

Before you ask why are you still in bed don't you have school? No I do not because my first day started on a Friday. I don't see what the point in that was but whatever at least it was now the weekend because one day of school was enough for me. Today I was planning on staying in bed until late afternoon and then eating my own body weight in food. But as we all know life's a bitch and things that you want to happen never actually do. For example I want Alex Gaskarth To follow me on twitter but we both know that's very unlikely, as I said life's a complete and utter bitch.

Since the little gremlin downstairs doesn't seem to be shutting up anytime soon I guess the best thing to do is get up and dressed. Would you believe, I, Lola Brooklyn Wright is getting up before 10am on a Saturday! I know i don't know whether to feel proud or disappointed in myself. Anywhore moving on from my self pity, time to get showered because I'm still not used to this Australian weather and right now I feel half dead.

I grab my fluffy purple towel and make my way to my bathroom. Once I got in the bathroom I stripped out of my pyjamas and got in the shower. I used my bubblegum shampoo and conditioner and used my strawberry body wash.

10 Minutes Later...

After my luxurious shower I wrapped myself back up in my towel and went to pick out my clothes. As I went through my wardrobe I noticed how faded all my clothes have actually gotten so what better way to break in the new house by using the family bank account. Now I bet your all thinking what the hell is that? Well I will tell you it's the most beautiful thing known to any man, woman, child or stroppy teenager. It's basically a bank account that my parents put so much money in a month so when me or Aiden need anything, for example clothes, we can either take money out or use the card to pay for it. And that my friends is the beauty of the family bank account.

I finally decided on wearing my Nirvana top with black ripped skinny jeans along with my vans and beanie. I quickly did my make up which consisted of Foundation, Eye liner on top and bottom lids,Mascara and my signature red lip stick. I never really do anything with my hair so I decided to quickly fishtail it.

I got my black leather backpack and put my purse in it and then made my way downstairs. The beauty of the backpack is you don't have to carry as much around just stick some of your shopping in there and you don't end up breaking your arms from shopping bags. Knowing me though that will probably still happen. As I went into the living room I noticed it had quietened down, my first thought was where was the little rat and why is he no longer screaming.

Since the living room, dining room and kitchen is all connected I made my way to heaven itself... The kitchen. And there my suspicions were confirmed, someone had fed the monster also know as Taylor. Oh and what a surprise, he was eating a god damn cookie! So as any adoring sister does she grabs one of his cookies off his plate because who wouldn't? I have to live up to the annoying older sister role, technically I'm just doing my job so he has no reason to get grouchy. But he doesn't understand my role as a sister so what does he do? He screams in my face to the point he is spitting all over me.

"You stole my cookie you nasty troll" Taylor said grumpily.
"Do you wanna get fat and end up having to go to fat camp kid?"
I asked the gremlin. He shook his head to say no.
"Well then I suggest you let me keep being the amazing person I am and let me help you by having some of your food otherwise you will be shipped off to fat camp quicker than you can say chocolate bar, understand?"
I asked the now terrified child. He quickly nodded his head to say yes and ran off leaving his beloved cookies behind which I have to say surprised me a lot considering his addiction.

I ate the rest of his cookies and left a note on the fridge for my parents saying...
Dear mother and father dearest,
Since your both asleep I've gone out shopping, using the family bank account, If you need me I've got my phone, see you later,
Love your lovely, gorgeous, perfect, favourite child,
Dearest of all dear children,
Lola Xxx
(P.s if you do the nasty use protection I don't want anymore devil children!)

As I pinned the note to the fridge I put my shoes on, grabbed my penny board and headed out of the house with my bag on my shoulders. I plugged my headphones in and skate boarded to the sound of 'Thunder' by Boys Like Girls. The only thing I can think about right now though is...
1. I hope I don't get lost because that wouldn't be a first for me.
2. I hope there isn't a sale on at Sluts R Us because all the hoes will be about.
3. And finally I hope I don't run or rather skate into any trouble.

Sorry this is a pretty rubbish chapter I have had a bit of a writers block but I will try to think of something. If you have anything you want me to add just message me and I will see if I can use it, I love hearing your ideas!
Thank you beautiful readers for actually reading this,
I love you all,
Stay perfect my little armadillos!
Love from,
Erin XxX💕