✧ three ✧

When Corpse joined the discord, he didn't expect everyone to be laughing. He jumped at the sound, not expecting it.

"What the fuck?" He immediately said after realizing what was going on. Little did he know, Liv nearly fell off her chair when she heard his voice.

"Speak of the devil, hi Corpse," Toast giggled.

"Wha-- you guys were talking about me?" There was a pause throughout the discord before a giggle was heard from Poki.

"We weren't, Liv was." Sean snorted, ratting out Liv. Liv? As is Liv Fox?

"What the fuck! You're gunna throw me under the bus like that?" It was Liv Fox, realized Corpse. He felt a flutter in his stomach and focused on being cool. When Felix had messaged him to see if he was on, he didn't expect her to be in their group. He thought that it would be the regular squad, but he was pleasantly surprised. Very pleasantly surprised.

"Anything for my buddy corpse." Sean responded.

"Awwww what a power couple," Sykkuno joked.

"After you guys are done flirting, do we wanna start?" Charlie spoke up, a smile in his voice. Corpse took a deep breath and tried to keep his cool. Usually he would be cracking jokes and making people laugh, but he felt nervous. He had to let go of his mouse and wipe his hand on his jeans. He was a fan of Liv, ever since she started Youtube a couple years ago. He first found out about her by accidently clicking on her username on twitter. He has been looking at Jacksepticeye's Twitter and he had tagged her and pressed on his likes. When he was going to press back, he caught a glimpse of her profile and decided to creep her a bit. Ever since then, he became a fan. He didn't follow her though, he still has anxiety about that. And he didn't wanna seem too desperate, even though he knew it was silly.

"I'm good if everyone else is good," Corpse said, trying his best to keep his voice even. Little did Corpse know, Liv was trying to do the same thing on the other end. After a chorus of 'yea's, the game began on the Polus map.

The first game, Corpse was crewmate. He ran around doing his tasks with Jack and Felix before Felix split off. He then went in the direction he saw Felix go, and saw Liv running towards him. Feeling something off, he went where Liv came from and found Felix's body. He reported it.

"Liv....." Corpse drawled, a joking tone in his voice. He felt nervous to call her out, and he realized how badly he wanted to make a good impression. The discord was silent. "I'm a big fan but um... I saw that."

"I told you I haven't played this game much!" Liv exploded, trying to defend herself. But it was no use. The tone in her voice made it so obvious that it was her. And she was voted off. The game went on and Corpse went to electrical to turn the lights back on at one point. He cursed when Sean sliced him. Then he decided to interact with his stream's chat. After answering a couple questions, he decided to open up another browser to go to Liv's stream.

When he opened it, he saw Liv's smiling face. He felt his stomach turn at the sight.

"Fuck man, my shirts still wet from spilling my water," Corpse, the curious guy he was lately, rewinded the stream to see why she spilt her water. It was when Corpse entered the chat. With a smile, he put it back on live. "Anyways, I gotta step up my imposter game. I need some new strats guys." She said, squinting her eyes to look at her chat. Corpse decided to type.

corpse_husband: just dont suck at the game how about :p

His comment was nearly drowned out by the hundreds of viewers that replied after her. Most of them saying "omg its corpse," "CORPSE IS HERE," or even "HAVE MY BABIES." Corpse snorted. He heard a gasp from Liv.