✧ seventeen ✧

I was stuck between songs as a theme for the chapter: I See Red, Friends by Chase Atlantic and She by Harry Styles. Also I love reading ur guy's comments I can't help but smile and giggle at them

Disclaimer: the real Corpse Husband is not affiliated with this chapter and this is not a reflection of his character. This is all just for entertainment/reading purposes.

I've decided to remove his name from the smut and replace it with pronouns out of respect as to not sexualize him.

THERE WILL BE SMUT OK READ YOUR OWN RISK.

Venturing up Liv's curvy stairs, she thought of what to say.

'Hey corpse, you look really cute.'
'Hey corpse how do you feel now that we showed each other our genitals?'
'Hey corpse, I like the way your hands would fit perfectly over my ass.'
She wanted to tell him how much he meant to her by being there for her while he touched every inch of her body. Liv didn't know she had this much pent up sexual frustration but seeing Corpse, and realizing he was actually here set something off in her.

When she approached the room he was in, she still had no idea. He was in Liv's special room with the red LED's on. He stood in the middle, a hand in his pocket and the other holding a red solo cup. He stood out against the white walls tinted red, his black clothing somehow fitting in perfectly. Liv wondered if his hair was as soft as it looked. His voice knocked Liv out of her daydream.

"So this is where the magic happens, huh?" He said, turning to her with a small smile on his face. Liv snorted. At the back of her mind, she recognized a song playing downstairs. Not that it mattered.

"Something like that."

"So, how long have you been doing... it?" He asked, watching Liv with hawk-like eyes as she walked towards the closet. He set down his cup on her famous desk.

"What, you didn't watch my video?" Liv joked, sending him a sly look. She found herself testing the waters, wanting to feel out how Corpse felt about her. Flirting over discord was one thing, in person it was different.

"No, I didn't have time. I'm sorry." Liv reached out and pushed him gently.

"I'm just kidding," She said, "Around a year or two."

Corpse couldn't believe he was here. His anxiety was through the roof this morning, but he wanted to be here for her. Right in front of her. Talking to her. Liv Fox. Devil's Servant. He had a hard time keeping it cool and wrapping his head around it. After quickly downing a beer offered to him by Charlie, Corpse was thinking it was enough liquid courage he needed.

"So that explains it." Corpse said after a pause. Liv turned to look at him with furrowed, perfect eyebrows and her red lips pursed. Corpse found himself staring down at them and wondering if they tasted of the alcohol she had been drinking earlier.

"Explains what?" Liv knew she was cunningly leading him straight to it. If she went to Hogwarts, she'd be a Slytherin. She acted nonchalant and opened her closet to act distracted.

"How you're so good at what you do." Is what Corpse finally said. Liv found the room to be too hot all of a sudden. Coming from one of her viewers, it would mean less. But this was Corpse, who she grew to care for over flirty discord interactions.

There was a pause as Liv turned away from her closet and leaned against the wall beside it. Corpse looked over into it.

"Is that where this came from?" He asked, using his fingers to grasp at the thin material of Liv's lingerie top. His fingers were slightly cold from the cup he had put down on her desk. She followed Corpse's fingers with her eyes all the way to his rings, the veins on his hand, up his arm to his neck then to his face. Corpse was staring at Liv already and she hadn't realized how close he was.