✧ eleven ✧

Trigger Warning: this chapter contains risk-taking behavior, depression, and it might trigger some people i'm so sorry if these topics are triggering to anyone and please msg me if you ever wanna talk
This chapter is meant to give a glimpse into Liv's past

If Liv had a soundtrack for her life, it would be an album by the Weeknd. Haunted, chill, and sexual with deep rooted sadness.
Her day was going normal, great actually. She had recorded a video playing Phasmophobia with SwaggerSouls. They had a great time, cracking weird jokes and going on hilarious tangents. Swagger's intelligent, cocky humor paired with Liv's sarcastic, rude humor was like a breath of fresh air. The occasional flirty jokes made Liv blush, but she was quick to joke back with him. After, she decided to wind down with some Among Us with her squad. Being added to the Among Us text group chat helped them all plan times and days they could play together. This included Felix, Rae, Poki, Sean, Dream, Lily, Lexi, Julien, Sykkyno, Schlatt, Corpse, Liv, Charlie, and a couple others. It was chaotically beautiful.
Near the end of an imposter game with Corpse was when the text came in.

Unknown Number: wait until people find out that the infamous devils servant is olivia fox

Thankfully they were near the end of the game. With a double kill, they won. No one had noticed that Liv abruptly turned off her stream. She wondered if anyone even noticed that she left the lobby and discord quickly.
Now she sat on her sectional couch facing her front door. She had grabbed her taser and a sharp kitchen knife. She hadn't forgotten to latch the windows, pull the curtains shut, and lock her door.
Liv felt frozen.
She was barely able to send a text to her friend Schlatt so he could come back to her place. He said he was busy and would stop by later, probably because Liv didn't stress the importance of the situation. Until the second text came in.

Unknown Number: not that it'd be surprising considering your past

She began craving something to calm down the ball of anxiety in her stomach. Like hard liquor. She knew it might have been against her better judgement though. She turned on a Weeknd song in the background in an attempt to calm herself. It was to no avail. She picked up her phone to tell Schlatt it was an emergency, nearly missing all the other texts on her phone.

Among Us-ers🤤🤡

rae❤️❤️: why did you leave Liv??

Sykkuno: When the best imposter partner leaves without saying bye):

Dream☁️☁️: Well bye then 😭

Others had texted Liv privately, obviously noticing her abrupt exiting or from watching her stream. Poki, Lily, and Rae texted her privately asking if she was okay, apparently they had watched her stream for an explanation.

Corpse uwu: Liv are you okay?

Schlatt❤️🙄: shit I'm on my way

She was going to respond to Corpse until she was overcome with memories from her past. Liv remembered the pain she had felt. There was one time in particular that stood out most from the others. Her dad had left a week earlier and left a note on the counter that he wasn't coming back. Not only that, but she had recently walked in on her boyfriend cheating on her with one of her friends. Her life wasn't going well. Her mom had been locked in her room for a week and Liv had been taking care of her brother by herself. After dropping him off at her grandparents for a bit, she was alone. Alone again.

Even after she went to that party and met a unknown man and made out with him, she was alone. Even after she found another and hooked up with them, she was alone. Even after downing god knows how many shots, she was alone. She didn't know how many people/men/women she had kissed or made out with that night. All she remembered was loneliness and pain. Drowning her intense, soul-crushing pain in alcohol and the immediate satisfaction of sexual behaviors.