✧ twenty ✧

damn we on chapter 20 😯 the support this book has gotten honestly makes me super happy and you are all beautiful

It had been a week since Liv's 3 mill party and she still hadn't come to a conclusion about her camming. She knew Corpse would support her, but she didn't know if she wanted to let her fans see her like that knowing who she was now. It felt so... personal.

Corpse and Liv haven't texted or called much, probably because they were both still processing everything. If someone told Liv her world would be flipped upside down by the faceless youtuber she just met a month ago, she would tell them they were lying. Liv remembered when they first spoke. Liv had just came back to her chat room after a week of fundraising on twitch for her brother's cancer treatment. She remembered the user white_tee asking how her night was going and wishing her family well. She remembered first talking to him on discord when they first played among us together. The cute, flirty interactions sent butterflies and excitement through her. No one had ever made her feel like that.

She reminisced on the flirty build-ups that Corpse and her had that came all the way to her party last week. Liv did not expect to be sleeping with him that quick, but in that moment it felt right. All those little sexual innuendos shared between the two of them just bubbled up to that point and it was right in that moment. She didn't regret it. Liv knew she would never regret it when she heard Corpse say he supported her being a somewhat sex worker. He was such an amazing guy. No wonder she had grown to be so fond of him.

And yet there was still self-doubt within her. Although that night of hot, thigh-aching intimacy had erased most of it, Liv found herself doubting she was good for him. Talking to him over discord was different, but speaking and being around him in person felt right. But did he feel the same? What would come of this? Was she moving too fast? Liv desperately needed a therapist to talk it over with.

So she went over to Schlatt's house. They sat in his filming room while he edited one of his new wii videos.

Sometimes she wished she had friends that were girls, but she got along better with guys. Mostly because of her masculine aura, style, and crude humor. But she was perfectly okay with having Schlatt as her one and only BFF.

Liv sat on a gaming chair with one of his big Schlatt plushies on her lap. She wore her Nike slides, some black joggers, and a baggy Nike shirt. She also wore her signature chain and choker with her hair in a high ponytail.

"Have you guys spoken about it since then?" Schlatt asked, facing his computer as he cut out a gross joke from his video. Liv pulled up a leg to her chest. Schlatt was referring Liv and Corpse's incredibly amazing sexual encounter that she couldn't get out of her head.

"Not really, just like jokes about it." Liv confessed. When they did text, they would occasionally give references to their amazing time together.

"Well, do you want anything more out of it? I guess that's the million dollar question." Schlatt said, turning and sending a glance at Liv who was fiddling with her silver chain.

Liv thought about that. Did she want more from Corpse? Did she want a relationship with him? Liv had always felt strongly that she was better off single because she thrived off of attention from people. She thought that having a significant other would just hinder that. She supposed that that's what worried her most about the idea of a relationship. It was between that and the fact that she hated feeling vulnerable. Liv was conflicted.

"I really don't know, to be honest," Liv said, "Like he's such an amazing guy, and he supports me, and he didn't shame me about being a cam girl so that's a plus."

That was just the minimum of what Liv felt about Corpse. He was so considerate of her, so gentle yet firm with her, and he could make jokes with her that no one else would. Schlatt finally turned around to face his best friend.