✧ fifty-four ✧

I posted this story on AO3 incase it gets taken down for mature content, same title as this ♥ I also recently rated it as Mature😘
Also I wrote Corpse's song "Cam girls are ruining my life" 👀👀 versatile queen

sorry for any spelling mistakes its late

Disclaimer: the real Corpse Husband is not affiliated with this chapter and this is not a reflection of his character. This is all just for entertainment/reading purposes.

I've decided to remove his name from the smut and replace it with pronouns out of respect as to not sexualize him.

THERE WILL BE SMUT OK READ YOUR OWN RISK.

Liv was craving his lips with every fiber of her being. Especially with the last words he had told her. With a firm hand around her throat and his lips ghosting over hers the slightest, he spoke.

"Good girl."

Without realizing it, the words make Liv weak at the knees. She felt an ache between her legs at the words paired with the smirk he was suddenly wearing. She couldn't help to push her lower half closer to his as she straddled him.

"I'm going to need you to go upstairs, put on a nice outfit for me, and lay on the bed." He spoke in his low voice, the rasp causing chills to go down Liv's spine. The look he was giving her caused a blush to go across her cheeks. She could tell her had a plan for her, and she couldn't wait to figure out what it was. "I saw something online and I wanna do it."

"Yea?" Liv asked, already knowing she was going to tease the fuck out of him.

"Mhmm." His lips were so close to hers. They brushed over to the corner of her mouth, where they pressed a soft kiss.

"And why would I do that?"

"Because I asked you to."

"And what if I don't?" Liv breathed out. The hand around her throat tightened slightly and his other one held tightly on her hip. She wanted him to leave bruises.

"Then I'll just have to make you."

Liv liked that idea. Nonetheless, the look her gave her made her go upstairs to do what he asked. Not before he gave a pinch on her bottom, causing her to gasp. Excited to see what he had in store for her, she went to her cam room to grab an outfit. She chose a red lacey bra with black trim around the edges and matching underwear. Feeling extra risky, she also grabbed her black garter belt and thigh highs to match. After slipping them on, she was quick to go back to her bedroom.

He still wasn't in there. With a sigh, she turned on some music to quietly play in the background. Another five minutes passed with the Weeknd playing in the background, Liv laying on her back on the bed. The wetness in her underwear was still ever present, just imagining his hands on her. The rings creating a fire in their wake as they grasp at every inch of her skin, holding her with such a steady grip. His lips kissing up the side of her neck, his breath hot against her skin.

Oh god.

Her fingers travelled down to where she needed pressure most. Tingles were sent through her body when she finally touched her bundle of nerves, pretending it was him. She tried to imitate the roughness of his fingers, but couldn't do it exactly how he did.

"Who said you could touch yourself?" She heard a voice by the door, causing her eyes to snap open and her hand to freeze. He leaned against the door frame, his curly hair tousled in front of his eyes. When he uncrossed his arms, Liv saw what he had in his hand.