✧ thirteen ✧

Ok yo i edited this chapter HEAVILY bc it was super cringe here u go

Liv awoke from her weird dream by the sound of her phone ringing. Her dream consisted of her, Corpse, and her loyal viewer. She dreamt that Liv had met them both in person, and then she had to choose between the two of them. When she chose Corpse, they melded into the same person. It made no sense to Liv. Although she sometimes felt very in touch with her dreams, she knew this one made no sense.

Liv answered her phone with a groan.

"Check your youtube." It was Schlatt.

"Hmm...?" Liv grumbled, rubbing her eye. A yawn passed her lips.

"Check your fuckin' youtube, dude." Schlatt encouraged, making Liv roll her eyes. She cursed under her breath and used her phone. She powered up her Youtube app.

"What am I supposed to be looking at?" She was too fuckin tired for this.

"Go to your channel you idiot."

"I'm there! I don't know what I'm supposed to--"

Liv's body froze. She barely heard the laughs from her friend.

"That's fuckin right!"

She had reached 3 million subscribers.

She had reached 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS.

"Holy fuck." She was wide awake now, her heart racing out of excitement.

"Right?!"

It was then that Liv saw the countless notifications from twitter and texts from her friends, her mom, her brother. Everyone congratulated her. She felt so grateful. She had been so distracted lately from her stalker and blasts from the past, she didn't even realize her popularity growing.

"Sooo, shouldn't we celebrate?" Schlatt drawled, almost as if he was hinting at something. Liv took another second to process and calm her heartbeat before answering. She almost couldn't believe it.

"Celebrate how?"

"Well, hear me out, and don't get mad at me. Okay so, promise not to get mad?" Schlatt was stalling.

"Oh my god, tell me already!" The anticipation was killing her.

"Promise me!"

"Fuck, fine! I promise!"

"Okay so, a couple weeks ago, I saw you were hitting two mill soon so I contacted a few people and they agreed to come when you hit it." Schlatt told her. Liv should've been mad, probably, for her best friend going behind her back, but all she felt was excitement. "And well, they're all planning on coming Thursday."

It was Tuesday now. They were coming in two days. Two fucking days! Liv jumped up to sit up in her bed, excited to start the day. She would be seeing people, her friends. She couldn't deny her excitement, as well as her gratefulness for her fans. A video was in order.

After Schlatt and her chatted for a while, they hung up. Liv decided to answer all her texts and messages of congratulations with gratefulness. She thanked them all and sent each an individual text that detailed how thankful she was to all of them. With a smile on her face, she sent the last one to Corpse.

Corpse 🖤: fucking congratulations Liv!!!! that's such a big milestone! and you deserve it :) ❤

Liv 🦊💕: Thank you so so much Corpse!! You don't know how much that means coming from you ): If it wasn't for you, I'm sure this milestone wouldn't be exciting as it is. You've helped me in ways you probs don't even know but I'll be forever grateful 💕💕❤❤❤❤❤