✧ eight ✧

Hi thank you for reading this story I appreciate you
I hope you have a very very good day ❤️❤️
ALSO idk do you guys want me to write smut eventually

To say Liv felt like a fool would be an understatement. It had been a day and she hadn't gotten a text from Corpse. Maybe she had seemed too desperate, maybe she had overestimated their friendship. She didn't know what it was, but she felt silly. Either way, she had to get on with her day. Normally, she would sulk about her loft being sad if something happened like this in the past. But she needed groceries.

With a sigh, she got up to get dressed. She put her hair in a messy bun on top of her head and pulled out some baby hairs to make it look cute. She put on a pair of jeans and an Offwhite baggy tshirt. Her feet were adorned with her Airforce 1's and her neck with her signature choker and chain. Feeling unmotivated, she invited Schlatt. She ventured on her way to the elevator of her apartment complex, pressing the bottom floor.

Liv was used to having days like this. Where one thing went wrong, she tended to remember all the bad things that had happened in her past. Her stalkers, hearing about her brother's diagnosis, the day her dad left their family, when her family dog died, the isolation she had been feeling. Liv had to remember advice from her therapist about breathing and trying to I've in the present, no matter how difficult it was.

She had been lucky to afford the penthouse loft in this complex, and she loved it. Liv took a moment to remember how fortunate she was.

She had a lovely apartment, she had a relatively stable streaming job for the moment, and she had a loving mother and brother. Even though they were in a different country, she still knew they loved her and she loved them. She was fortunate enough to be able to afford to pay for her brothers' treatment and she was grateful for that. She had a few really great online friends that turned into friends she spent time with in person, like Schlatt and Traves. Even if she didn't hang out with some of them all the time, they would still be there for her.

The elevator door opening knocked her out of her thoughts. She had her wallet in her pocket, her key with her, and her phone in her other pocket. Walking out of her building, she felt relieved when she saw her friend Schlatt pull up in his blue BMW.

She got in with a huge sigh and greeted her best friend.

"So what, you didn't wanna go alone?" Schlatt poked fun at her, pushing out his bottom lip. Liv rolled her eyes, remembering why they were friends. They could always push each others boundaries, even though there wasn't many there to begin with. She remembered when she first met him. Liv was initially a fan of his and they had ran into each other in a local coffee shop while she was looking for a new place to live. After telling him she was a fan and him trying to hit on her, they actually hit it off and became instant friends. He even helped her start her channel.

"Don't be a shit, lets go." Liv laughed. They drove to their local grocery shop and found a parking spot not too far away. Soon enough, they were strolling around the grocery store with Schlatt leaning over the cart.

"You seem... down today, you good?" Schlatt eventually asked. Liv made eye contact with him and she put the bread in the cart.

"I'm just, I don't know," Liv hesitated. Should she give in and tell her best friend what's wrong? "I gave a guy my number and he hasn't texted me yet."

"Oooh putting yourself out there finally?" Schlatt joked, his eyes crinkling up in a smile. Liv rolled her eyes and shoved his shoulder. "I'm gunna take a wild guess and say its Corpse."

Liv widened her eyes and looked at him.

"Are you a fuckin' psychic?" She asked, surprised that he knew. She reached over to grab a bag of carrots and some broccoli.