°6 *

*⚠️This chapter will have Mature Content ⚠️*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How about we get you arranged to someone who loves you then. Sound good to you?"

"You make it sound easy..." I look down and feel the ache thinking about Mr. Jeon and Seo-yeon. Even Jimin is going to find someone who will agree to being arranged to him. And I'm going to be on my own.

"Miss Sophia... You don't know me very well. I'm sorry that we aren't going to be married together because the truth is... I can't marry you either." I snap my head up and look at him with confusion. "I can't marry the girl that my best friend loves. The girl who loves him also..."

"What are you talking about? Who is your best friend?"

"I am Sophia... Park Jimin is my best friend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frozen... I'm frozen trying to make sense of everything. I continue to stare into the mischievous eyes in front of me. Then they disappear as he smiles so big. I stare into nothing when he squeezes my hands and stands to leave. I feel my hands fall to my lap, and I still stare straight ahead afraid to turn around. I hear Jimin say something to the man behind me, but it isn't loud enough to make out.

The click of the door closing makes me flinch, and I close my eyes. I feel like it's all a dream, and any second I'll wake up... come on sophia... wake up!! I feel a warm hand on my cheek and I lean into it. Gentle fingers move my hair away from my face, tucking it behind my ear, and I furrow my brow. The same fingers massage my forehead to loosen the tension. A pair of lips land on the spot where the fingertips were and I let out a sigh. I feel the smile against my skin and then the lips leave. They return to kiss the scar I hate, and travel the length of it leaving small pecks until they are next to my own mouth.

My lips part to gain more air as I feel like I'm drowning. A hand replaces the lips on my face, and I'm drawn forward until my own lips are pressed against his. Immediately I feel him moving his mouth against me, and I can't help but respond. I could die here and be ok with it. The kiss is pure bliss and my mind crackles with electricity trying to think about what this means.

"Stop it Sophia... Stop overthinking..." The words spoken softly against my mouth. The minty air we're sharing, makes me lick my lips to taste him on me. A hand glides down my neck and around to my nape leaving burning sparks along their path. The lips I want are following the hand now. My trembling hands move on their own, landing on his neck. One slides upward into his thick hair, and a hum is felt on my neck, below my ear. My breathing is irregular and I move my head back gasping for oxygen as soon as I feel a tongue slide over my sensitive skin. I unconsciously moan at the sensation, causing everything to stop.

His mouth moves away, and his hands return to my face. I'm afraid to open my eyes because I feel like I did something wrong. I pull my now shaking hands away from him, and place them on my lap again.

"Sophia... Open your eyes." I shake my head as no and tighten my eyelids. "Why?" I breathe rapidly and feel my heart banging against my chest. "If I do it'll end... I'll wake up." The hands move into my hair pushing it back gently. I feel his breath near my ear and I shiver. "It's not a dream Sophia... I'm here... Open your eyes love."

I feel him pull back some and I lean forward to not lose his warmth. I crack open my eyes and fall immediately into warm galaxy eyes watching me. "See?? I'm real..." I stare shamelessly while my hands reach to caress his face trying to confirm he's in front of me.