°35 *

"Don't you think she's suffered enough here? Maybe we should bring her home with us?"

"No... She has people that love her here. A future."

The voices... They sound so familiar... Dad? Gran? Opening my eyes I see the smiling faces of 2 of the most precious people to me. They look so young and healthy... And they're shining, like they are lit up from the inside.

"Dad? Is that you?" The first tear drops from my eye as he turns his electric smile at me. "Sophia!"

I'm really losing it... Or I'm dead...

"You're not dead Sophia." That musical voice of my Gran hasn't changed. It sounds brighter somehow, and I turn to her smiling face. "Can you hear my thoughts now Gran?"

They both smile, and share a laugh. "Oh my beautiful granddaughter... I've always known what you're thinking?"

"How are you here? I've missed you so much!!"

"Oh my baby... I've missed you too. We came because you need us. We're always with you though."

Tears are pouring from my eyes, and I feel like I am cracking up. I'm suddenly so ashamed of myself for what I've done, and can't imagine they are proud of my decisions. I must be such a disappointment to them.

"You don't disappoint us granddaughter. You have been brave your whole life, and endured far more than your share. We understand why you did this to yourself, but we're here to remind you that it isn't your time. Your daughter needs you... And Jungkook... He needs you too."

"No they don't... They have Aera. Jungkook doesn't love me anymore..."

"Daughter... You KNOW that isn't true. I know your heart tells you the truth. Listen to it carefully... Now, it's time to wake up."

"This wasn't real? It's a dream?"

"No. It's real... But we can only visit when you're sleeping. But we are not a dream my beautiful daughter."

"I miss you both so much... Please... Don't leave me..."

"We never leave you alone. You know we're always here with you..."

I felt my grandmother's warm hand over my heart and my whole body trembled. I felt her love for me and I knew that she was with me. I watch as they disappear like smoke in the air. I continue sobbing, holding my hand over my heart to try to hold onto the feeling of my Gran...

~~~~~~~~~~