°25 *

"What are you doing here?

"I could ask you the same thing Jeon Jung-hoon... LA is a long way from Seoul."

"I came to return my son's airplane, and spend a couple days with him."

The man laughs sarcastically at me, and I try to remain calm.

"Where is your son? If you're spending time together, why is he not with you?"

"He went to see a friend, and I'm getting ready to sleep since I'm feeling a little jet lagged... So, if you'll excuse me?"

I motion toward the door, expecting him to leave. Instead he takes a seat on the couch, making himself comfortable.

"Is this 'friend' your son is with perhaps a cute little blonde going by the name Fiona? I think I warned you that he should not meet her again if you want the safety of your granddaughter to be guaranteed."

"Why are you doing this? I've never understood what you gain from any of this..."

Before I could continue, he jumped from his seated position and I felt his fist strike my face. I fell to the ground, and tried to get up, but was slammed again. The punches were brutal and constant. I tasted blood, and felt the bones in my cheek break. When he stopped punching, he landed heavy kicks to my abdomen. I felt myself losing conciouseness, but I still heard the last thing he said before he left me lying in a pool of my own blood.

"We had a deal Jung-hoon... I'll do anything for the happiness of my daughter. Even at the cost of your son's"

-

Yoongi

I woke up to the pounding on my hotel room door. I drag myself out of my bed, grumbling about killing whoever is there. As I get closer, I hear Jimin's voice and the continued knocking. He sounds stressed, so I hurry and open the door. He almost falls into me when the door disappears from his moving fist.

"Oh, Hyung... Sorry!!"

"Jimin... It's 1 in the morning. What is going on?"

"Taehyung called... Mr. Jeon was attacked. He's in the hospital." He's panting and can barely get his words out, so I lead him to sit down while I grab him a water.

"When did this happen? Was he at home, or at work?"

"Hyung... He was here! In LA to visit Jungkook. Taehyung got a call from Kook when he couldn't get his father on the phone... Tae had a key to the room, so he went to check and found Mr. Jeon severely beaten."

"Let me get dressed Jimin. We'll go to the hospital"

I grab my clothes and head into the bathroom. Taking a quick shower, I think through everything that I've learned so far... Not wanting to jump to conclusions, I hurry and finish up to get out of the bathroom. When I open the door I notice Jimin ending a phone call, and he's startled when I call to him.

"Who was that? Something else happen?" Jimin's eyes are wide, and I can see he's bothered. He is just shaking his head, but doesn't say anything.

"Jimin... What's wrong?"

"I don't know Hyung... That was Bora. She asked me if Jungkook is alright... Why would she call about him?"

"Did you ask her that?"

"No... I just said as far as I knew he's fine. She seemed weird, and when I asked if she was ok, she got all bitchy like she normally is."

"Strange... Do you want to go now?"

He agrees, and we leave. I notice he seems distracted more than usual, but I don't want to be too pushy. It's stressful what's happened. Maybe he's just upset that a man he's known most of his life, is in the hospital.