°27 *

I follow Yoongi into Jin's restaurant through the kitchen entrance. He says he wants to surprise Jin, but I'm just worried I'll give him a heart attack. I feel a sense of sadness from Yoongi, but when I ask him, he says that he's alright. Stopping in the bustling kitchen, he sends a text to someone, and after finally getting a response he drags me along with him.

As we approach the private dining room, I hear the loud voices of all Jungkook's friends and I smile at the memories of how they actually scared me when we first met. They would stare and watch everything I did. I was a broken person then, and somehow they still made me feel welcome. When we're at the door Yoongi intertwines his fingers with mine, winking at me.

"Play along with me..."

He looks so mischievous I can't resist. He opens the door drawing the attention of everyone. Jin, being the ever gracious host, jumps up from his seat.

"Yah! Yoongi! Who's this? You have a girlfriend?"

"Yes Hyung... This is Fiona. Fiona, meet Jin. He owns this restaurant."

I bow to Jin, and smile brightly to him. Taehyung is trying to contain his laughter, gaining a sharp look from Yoongi. I look around and see Jimin, Namjoon, and... oh my... Hoseok... My heart starts pounding seeing him. He doesn't meet my eyes, and I'm thankful for that.

"Yoongi! Oh my God! Is she related to... Wah!!! This is too much!!"

Jin is almost screaming, and I start to hide behind Yoongi.

"Jin hyung... Chill... You're scaring her. What are you even yelling for?"

"Yah! I'm still older than you... Show some respect! She just looks like... You know..."

"Who Hyung?"

"Sophia... She looks like Sophia. Prettier though. Jungkook will freak if he sees her..."

The door opens behind us, and before I had a chance to prepare, they enter the room. My eyes go wide, and I drop Yoongi's hand.

"Jin hyung I could hear you down the hall. Why am I freaking out now?" Jungkook looks amused by his Hyungs, but I'm just staring at the small girl who's standing next to him.

"Yoongi's new girlfriend... Fiona... She looks like... Well, see for yourself."

Jungkook has a smirk on his face as he turns to me. Yoongi starts laughing loudly, causing Taehyung and Jimin to follow. Jin seems to realize he's been tricked, and he walks to me quickly. I feel his hands on my shoulders and he lowers his face to be even with mine.

"Sophia?"

"Hi Jinnie... How are you?"

I'm crushed into his arms while he is yelling at all the other guys for not telling him. After a few minutes, Jungkook manages to free me from his hold and brings me to where our daughter is sitting. She's staring away from me, like she can't look at me. I feel such regret for ever leaving her. I've never even held my own child, and here she is, 6 years old...

I sit near her, while Jungkook kneels in front of the chair she's in.

"Olivia-ah. This is your Eomma."

I smile at her, but she doesn't return it. I watch as she looks at Jungkook and shakes her head. I feel my heart beating erratically, and wonder if my nightmare is about to come true.

"Appa... I want to go home please."

Jungkook looks shocked, and he raises his eyes to see my hurt expression. I shrug, and nod at him to do what she wants. He closes his eyes for a minute, and when he opens them I see tears threatening. He smiles at me, while Yoongi puts a hand on my shoulder. Everyone is looking at us, making this moment so much worse, so I stand and walk out of the room.