°29 *

It's been a month, and things are settling down. I colored my hair a more mature color because the staff at the University looked at me strange for having such a bright red. I was surprised to find that it's more conservative here in things like that. 'Ella' and 'Mia' have been working hard to improve my daughter's language skills, and it's paying off. We speak only English at home now, and I'm relieved that everyone seems to be adjusting.

Tomorrow will be the first day at school for our daughter, and I can tell she's nervous. She keeps asking about what to do if she screws up, or speaks in korean by mistake. I'm sure it will be alright, but I've already communicated with her teachers that she has just learned English. They questioned me about it, and I gave our story, which is that I adopted her from Korea after her parents, distant relatives of mine, passed away. They were very sympathetic, and said they would be patient with Mia while she adjusts.

My love will be joining classes next week. I'm excited, but a little nervous because I have some 'fan girls' in the classes. I don't want her to get the wrong idea... These girls have been helpful while I get used to how things work here, but they may think I'm open to their advances. I don't want to create issues here by misunderstanding them, since maybe they aren't actually hitting on me...

Entering my apartment, I smell something delicious. I don't waste much time to remove my shoes and head into the kitchen. My heart skips a beat seeing her in a cute apron, dancing around to the music on the radio. I lean on the door frame and watch her swing her hips around, and sing softly. I feel myself getting hard, and I curse under my breath at her sexy movements. She turns and sees me, screaming at the top of her lungs since she didn't notice me before.

I go to her frightened figure and kiss her deeply because I can't control myself. She is clutching the shirt above her heart when I finally release her. "YOU SCARED ME!!" She yells at me with a grin on her face. I grab her waist and lift her onto the counter. "Hi Love. Where's our daughter?" She points towards her room, and I pull her waist towards me, grinding into her playfully.

"Mr. O'Brien... You need to stop..." She's smiling, but trying to push me back. "But Miss Murphy, you created quite a problem with all your sexy dancing... What are your going to do to fix it?" She glances down to my obvious bulge, but doesn't do anything. She gives me a peck on the lips and whispers "nothing until later sir..." I throw my head back and groan at her tease. I feel myself get even harder, but she just pushes my abs backwards, jumping down from the counter.

"Let me finish dinner. I made Jin's recipe for japchae." I lick my lips and plant a fond kiss on her lips. Moving towards her ear "i am going to look forward to what you will do to make it up to me later, my love..." I feel her shudder, and I know she's now as turned on as I am. It's going to be a fun night once our child is asleep. I walk to the bathroom to freshen up and put on something more comfortable. Not being able to get the lewd thoughts out of my head, I grab my hardened cock and pump myself until I cum. Feeling a little relief, I finish up and go get 'Mia' to bring her to help set the table.

-

Yoongi

Noone is talking. Jimin got shot in his own home, and not one member of the Kang family will say what happened. They blame an intruder, but I know they're lying. The police are afraid of Kang Daeshim, so they wrote it up the way he said. Jimin is still in a coma. Hobi and I visit him every day hoping he'll wake up. Bora visits, and seems like a ghost of herself. She's definitely frightened, but won't tell us what actually happened.

My Father is trying to get information to find out if this was an attack on the Kang's, or if someone in the household is responsible. I'm leaning towards believing that they all know who did this, and it was likely one of them. Taehyung says he keeps getting calls from Aera, asking about Jungkook. He says that she sounds completely nuts. I wonder if she did this to Jimin... If I find out that's what happened, I won't spare her crazy ass.