Chapter 1

Normani is so happy that it's her last year at East High. She hads three bestfriends Lauren who is like the badass of the group. Camila is the funny one and she the one to keep Lauren in place. Last there is Dinah who like to pull pranks on people. Normani is the rich one and she the one who have party's.

Ally Pov

Ally!!!! You need to get up now before you be late for school! Her mom yelled

Ally so hated school she had been pick on for the four years she been their. No one knows her she never had a friend. She never been to party's or been kiss hell even have a boyfriends. She got off her bed and get ready to go to hell call school. She got in her beat up car and it takes her about five min to school. She park it and walk out to head for the school passing the populars kids. Till one of them trip her and laugh. She fell over and her glasses fall off her face.

"Hey loser walk much" say one of the boys she got up and put her glass back on before she walk away she heard a slap and voice

"Hey jerk that not cool" Dinah say she run to ally I'm Dinah are you ok?

Yeah and I know who you are with that Ally walk away to school before Dinah can say anything. She can feel the eyes on her but she just keep walking... This is going to be a long year.

Normani Pov

She got up and going to get breakfast she know her parent wasn't going be home because they allways away on business so she all alone. So when she at the stair she could smell Bacon and eggs. She was in shock on who was home cooking it it was her mom.

Mom!! You home when did you and dad get here hugging her mom

Laugh we got here late at night baby girl! And Im cook breakfast for your first day of school. Now go sit ok. Normani was so happy her parents was home it was boring being alone. Yeah she have Dinah, Lauren, and Camila over but it's not the same. Mani eat and about to finsh she got a text from Dinah

From D

Hey can you pick me up my brat brother took my car agian

To D

Yeah I can Aaron is getting a ride from his friends be there in five min

So mani got in her Mercedes and went to pick up Dinah and head to school. When they got there. Lauren and Camila was make out at Lauren car waiting for the two of them.

"Omg can you guys just get a room. No one want to see you guys making out here" Dinah say Lauren and Camila stop and turn to Dinah

"Sure we can give us your home key and we make out their since you live closer here Camila say and Dinah made a face I just laugh.

We all was talk and then Aaron and his friends come over to talk to us.Aaron walk behind me with his arm arons me and kiss me on the lips. I see Dinah roll her eyes and talking the other.

I see this short girl who She have a crush on for four year now no one know that she did. She was wear a neon shirt and skirt with her glasses and still look Beautiful to her. She see Ally fall because one off Aaron friends trip her and she fell. Before she can do anything Dinah had done it and Dinah the walk after Ally. All she could do is watch because she was afraid of what people say about her if they know she like Ally. All she can do is look and Ally and Dinah try to talk to her but Ally just keep walking. Then Dinah turn and see her look at Ally then Normani look away.