Chapter 11

Ally pov

I can't take being here anymore. I told the nurse I want to go home. So I left before Camila and Lauren get back to the nurse office. I just want to go home and be alone. I got home went to my parent bar grab a full bottle of Hennessey and shot glass. I went up to my room and took a few shot of the drink to just kill my pain away. I heard someone at the door try to move but I felt my self fell and light out.

Lauren pov
Camz and I went back to check on Ally. She was so hurt we didn't want to leave her alone. But the nurse told us she left to go home. We was worry about her so we run out off school and head to mani house to tell her what has happen. We left and went to ally house we ring the door bell a few time but no one answer. Then we start banging the door but nothing all three of us got worry. Then I remember that ally room is on the first room in the back so we run back and see Ally lay on the floor. We did know what happen and we banging on the glass windows a few time. But it was no use so we start to panicking. 

Normani pov

Me and the girls was panicking and Ally haven't move when we banging on the glass door. I sew a brick I grab it I don't care if Ally parent get mad but I have to know if she was ok. Hell I'll pay for it but I need to get in. So I throw the brick hard all I can and it shattered the glass. We then hurry up to where Ally was at. We check if she was breathing then I sew a bottle of alcohol.

Guys I think she drunk I say
Ally wake up!!! Ally!!!
But she didn't move I was getting worry!
I shook her again I was about to tell Lauren or Camila to call 911. Then she open her eye and throw up on me.
Shit mani I'm sorry she say
It ok as long you ok here let us help you clean up. After we clean her up and clean her up we took her to her bed.

I had Lauren and Camila to go get me new clothes so I can change.