Chapter 10

Ally pov
I run to the bathroom and look in the Mirror with tear come down my eyes. What have I done why did I kiss Normani. I'm straight am I. Yeah I have a crush on her for four years now but she straight too. I fuck everything up and people that is around me. I turn on the water and put water on my face. I heard someone come in and I turn it was Camila.

Ally are you ok? She say

No Mila I'm not I can't have you guys alway protect me from Aaron and his friends. I think....
But she stop me

No Ally look at me we are friends and that what we do for each other. And with that kiss you give mani bear was hot she say wink at me

I blush and hit her with a smile.

Do you like mani Ally? She ask

I look at her yes I do ever since you guys was picking on me. But I know she not into me like I'm am

Camila look down I'm sorry Ally we all are. (Looking up) no Ally if Normani didn't like you she won't have done what she did. Out of the years I know her I never once see her like that.
That Camila realize what she say and cover her mouth
I was in shock that what I heard that the most popular girl in the school like me.

Please don't tell mani that I told you she going to kill me. She say

I took her hand I won't say a word camz it are little Secret. With that we walk to Dinah and Lauren where they was at.

No pov

Two day later ....

It was weird not have Normani at school she suspended for a week. The girls and I can't see her because her parents was mad for getting suspend. I was walking in the hallway and all eyes was on me because they was piss that Aaron got expelled and his parent put him in a all boys school. Most I the morning I had people throwing stuff at me. So now is Lunch time and I had my food to go to the table waitting for Dinah, Lauren, Camila and Troy for lunch. Then I look up thought it was Troy but no it was Zayn and Harry. They poured milk in my hair. I stood up and smack them. I can see in their eye that just anger them more. They grab me and slam me to the table and my head hit it hard and I was out  for a sec. I open my eye but I felt someone on top of me and choking me. I was about to run out of air then I felt they got off but I heard to loud nosies. I was coughing up try to get air. It was Troy and Dinah who took Zayn and Harry off of me and beating the two boys on to the other tables. Lauren and Camila was on my sides helping me. I told then to talk me to the nurse office.

Camila pov

Me and the other three was walking to the lunch room. We was talking and joking around till we sew what going on. It was Ally and the table with Zayn on top of her and Harry holding on her waist. I was in shock what I sew. All I know was the Tory and Dinah run and attack the two boys. I sew body fly off to the other two side tables of Ally and beating the shit out of them. Lauren and I run to Ally and check on her. There was a lot of people there to break up the fight. I see they have four guys try to get Troy out the room and three to get Dinah as well. I ask Ally if she was ok.
She say no and want us to get her to the nurse office.

So we took her and make sure she was ok. me and Lauren walk out. Lauren was so piss and I know I can't stop her. She went to the lunch room.
Lauren: Listen the fuck up everyone!!!
(Everyone turn and look at her) I'm so fucking sick of this . It got to stop if anyone want to fucking touch or think to hurt Ally again. I will be fucking you up like what just happen or worst. It's not a promise it's the truth. Trust me when Normani hear if anyone hurt Ally again or do anything you wish you never been here. You guys all Normani had to do is say something and the whole school will turn on you. With that Lauren took my hand and walk out.