Chapter 13

Normani pov

I was planing on this date with Ally and I m going to ask her to be my girlfriend to night. I ask Troy and Dinah to help me since they got suspended to get everything ready for me. So when school out I hurry and get ready for my date with Ally. So I decide to wear a black short and a top to show off my abs. I got to Ally house and ring the door bell. She open the door and my jaw drop she so hot. She was wearing a pink skirt showing her sexy legs and v neck top.

Ally laugh are we going or you just standing there. Winking at me

Umm yeah let go holding her hand.

They was in the car and Ally ask where they was going but Mani wouldn't tell her. So their was alittle talk and listen to music for like half hour till they got to the spot. The car stop and Normani got out and walk around and open the door. I was confuse why was we at the beach with not around us.

Normani laugh at my confuse face babe we have to walk alittle to the stop ok. So we walk holding and and then I see candles and a path of flowers leaves to the blanket with food on it and music playing .I start to tear up and turn to Normani is this all for me. I say

Yes it for you Princess. Want are first date to be romantic. She say

I can't believe this you just did it for me. When did you do this and how fast you got it done. I say

She smile at me and say I had Troy and Dinah to help since they can't be at school. I pull her in and kiss her on the lips.

So we was eatting and watching the sunset and cuddling. It was almost time for us to go home because it's a school night. I can tell Normani was getting nervous about something.

Umm Ally I got to ask you some think she say

What is it Manibear?

She turn me around and look in my eyes. Umm I want you to know that I liked you a lot thought the four years that I know you. I was too chicken to tell you because of the people's at the school thinks. But since I finally got to know you the real you Ally the kind and sweet girl you are hurt me for not doing this from the start. But I don't care any more it the past and I want to move forward.

Umm mani what are you saying? I say not losing eye contact.

She reach in her pocket pull out a smallbox and open it. I want to know with this promise ring if you be my girlfriend. Omg now my tear come out. We was like that for a few min then I reallize that I haven't answered her she was about to get up from where she sitting. I then grab her and kiss her with a passion the we pull away for air. She smile at me and say is that a yes!!!

Yes!! Babe you don't know how long I waited for you to ask me. Then we kiss again. She put the ring on my finger and we walk back the the car holding hand.