Chapter 3

Dinah Pov

She was bored in the class with the teacher talking. She see Ally was into what the teacher had to say and Mani just keep looking at Ally. So she took her phone and text Lauren.

Hey Louser I'm bored in class

Lol and what I say about calling me that. Manibear is that boring for you to text me in class

Oh you love me. No she too busy looking at the chick from the car.

Oh Ally you talking about.

Yeah how come everyone you guys know her I dont. But anyway I think Manibear like her and I got her to pick us up for mani party Saturday.

Ok what you want me and Camz to do?

Easy let have a make over on her and have Manibear go over heels for her. I hate that douche bag Aaron. But we have to protect her from the asshoe friends too. You have pe next hour right? I see Ally do too.

Yes I do and yeah I will protect her from the asshoe. With that Dinah smile

Ok good and me and Mila going try to talk to Manibear about her feeling about Ally. With that Dinah put her phone back in the packet.

Normani Pov

She didn't pay attention to the teacher. She was looking at how Ally was at listen to the teacher. God she look so fucking good with her nerd way. I would like to make the nerd turn in to a princess. Oh wait mani you with Aaron and you straight trying to look away agian. But something about Ally just that she can't stop looking at her. She see that Dinah was on her phone and look at her with a smile. What the hell going on? I hope she didn't notice I been staring at Ally the whole time.

Lauren Pov

Babe who are you texting? Camz say

I told her what Dinah told me and she just nodd and Kiss me.

But you have to try not to hurt them bad ok babe.

I just nodd at her and this going to be fun. I hear the bell ring and now let the fun begin