Chapter 5

Normani look at her two friends with shock. What fuck you guys bet on me. How you guys know I like ally.
Dinah: o come on girl I sew how you look at her when the douche bag made her fell and in class too. I might be slow but I not blind. Laughing.
Camila: beside we made this bet that if Dinah can get you to tell us you like Ally this class period she win 5 bucks.

The bell ring. The girl walkout to their last class.

It been four days now....

Ally and the girls getting along. Normani keep staring at Ally when they are in class or at lunch. Ally been avoiding Mani's eye every time she feel that Normani looking at her. No one mess with Ally ever since what Lauren did to Zayne and plus Lauren told everyone who mess with Ally they going have to deal with her and Dinah aka D-Mac.

Ally pov

Why did I say yes to let Camila,Lauren and Dinah to have a make over for Mani pool party? Walking Nervously around the room waiting for the three girls to come over.

Ally heard the door bell and start to get nervous. She never have been to a party or have make over.

Ally hear her mom: honey your friends are here
Ally: ok mom! Let them up here

The three went to Ally room. Dinah was doing Ally makeup and Mila was doing Ally hair and Lauren look thought Ally clothes. She looking thought and thought she was about to give up. But then she see a real sexy red dress that she never seen that ally have never wear to school.

Lauren: ally I never seen you wear this dress before at school.

I look and it was the dress that her mom got her to wear for one of her cousin birthday party.

Umm. Yeah that one my mom made me wear it to one of my cousin birthday party I say shy

Dinah and Camila say wear it same time.

I try it on after they was done.I went out my bathroom and the three girl jaw drop see me in it. All they can say it wow same time. I start to blush.

Omg you going to have manibear so turn on Dinah say out loud. Then cover her mouth thought I didn't her it and I laugh.

So we drove to Normani house. I look out of the window I sew I house it was big and Beautiful... I mean I know she was rich but damn it big.

No one pov

They went in to Normani house and there was a lot of people. They make their way to find Mani. Ally was feeling awkward guys was looking at her and staring. Ally hold on to Dinah like a kid. She never been to party's and this was new to her. They sew Mani with her douche bag boyfriend.

Dinah: hey ally I'm going get drinks why don't you go to mani.

I look at her and nodd.

Normani pov

Where are the girls. Standing here with Aaron and his friends talking about sport is boring. I was about to text one of them. But a short girl catch my eyes. She had a wavering her and had a red short dress on. She was hot. Then you really it was ally. God you look so hot I mean she was hot to with her glasses but she more hot with that dress. No!! Stop Normani you straight and you have a boyfriend.