Chapter 6

Ally pov

I sew Normani and walking up to her.

" hey Mani'

I can see she having a hard time talking it was cute. Wait you straight and so is she. She got a boyfriend. Before Normani can say anything Dinah come with three cups in hand

Dinah: here girls drink up

I smell it and it alcohol.

" I don't drink Dinah"

Dinah: oh come on ally loose up and have fun.

I look at Normani she just drink it like water.

"Oh fuck it let have fun tonight"

Camila and Lauren come out of nowhere and they say it the same time let the party being we all laugh.

It been two hours now and I down six drinks I feeling the alcohol now. Camila and Lauren was making out and can't keep their hand off of each other. Dinah who knows where she at. And Mani just took off some where too.

So I was bored I decided to go look for Mani. I try to get up but then I fell back on the chair. Fuck everything was spinning I need to go to the bathroom. So I pull myself up and try to walk I find to bathroom. I was passing a room and I felt a hand grab me in the dark room. Someone kiss me and throw me to the bed. I want scared and screamed for help. Then I felt a hand covering me mouth for stop me from yelling.

the guy: stop ally you know you want me. we going to have fun tonight. you look so hot it this dress.

omg that voice it Aaron Normani's cheat ass boyfriends. I can smell the alcohol on him. I got to get out of her before he try something. so i bit his arm and yell run to the door. i about to open it but he shut it fast.

aaron: where you going short stuff we just getting started.

He start to take his pant off and drag me and try to take my dress off. I try to fight him but he too strong.

Ally: please Aaron let me go!!!(Cry) some one help!!!

Then I hear a banging on the door

The girl: open up now!!!!

Aaron: go away Dinah!!!!

Ally: Dinah help me!!!! Smack!!!

Aaron: shut up!!

Dinah pov

Omg that is Ally!!

"You jack ass open up or you get a ploy beat down!!" I say

Aaron: laugh you can beat a fly Dinah a leave us along.

I was piss off the Aaron going to rape Ally. He not get away with it. So I run down so fast to mani.

Mani where your key to your room

Here why she say

I grab it and run she and the other run after me. I got there and open the door sew Aaron fighting with Ally and smack her. I run with my Fist punch on the side of his head. The other three run in and see what happen. I punch him two more time in the face. Till I feel someone pull me back

Lauren: Dinah!! Stop

Dinah: no let go I'll kill him!!! He try to rape Ally!! I try to hit him again this time Troy help Lauren to hold me back.

Camila run to Ally hug her. Ally was crying and shaking. Every one at the party was watching what went down. Aaron got up and about to hit Dinah but Normani stop him. She punch him in the face and kick I'm in the balls. Aaron drop down.

Normani: EVERYONE OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW!!!!! AND TAKE THIS PIECES OF SHIT TOO!!!