chapter 4

Ally pov

The bell just ring and I look to see what class i have next. Oh great I have P.E fuck me now. i went in the gym room and see Zayn and Herry Aaorn two friends shit. Why me I have to have gym with them. then i see them smileing at me just before i heard my name call "Ally!!"say Lauren i turn around and it was Lauren with a smirk on her face. umm hey Lauren I say. She look at the guys face and wisper in to me ears. I will protect you from the asshoe she say and turn talking to other girls. i was like what the hell going on here today all Normani friends are being nice to me. I just shake it off when the teacher in and tell us that we playing dodgeball girls vs boys. oh great that it the best thing for Zayne and Herry to hurt me. I look at them and it had a bigger smile on their face. then i turn to Lauren she have the same thing but not only her all the girls do too.

Lauren pov

When i heard that we going to play dodgeball i was happy. I can hurt Zayne and Herry with the ball. So I told the girls to protect Ally if they don't then they won't be able to go to Normani pool party. So they agree to protect her. So the game starting the two guys didnt waste they time to try get Ally with the ball. Herry throw the ball and hit ally on the leg and Zayne then going to throw it to Ally face but i catch it

"Hey Zayne catch" so i throw it and hit him in th balls he then hit the floor. that is want you get to try hurt my friend asshoe laughing. i see the shock on Ally face when she sew what i did. Mani and Dinah own me one...

Normani Pov

I'm in class with Dinah and Camila. Dinah and her keep on buging me about Ally if I like her.

Oh come on Manibear I know you like her at the way you look at her in class. It's like the was Mila and Lo look at each other before they suck each other face out say Dinah Camila hit Dinah arm hey we dont suck each other faces. Camila say I laugh yes you guys do and high five each other.

ok guys it not about me and lolo. Normani stop avoiding the qustion do you like Ally? say Camilla I look at them and they look at me. i look at the floor afraid what her friends think.

Yes!!! i like her ok since I since freshman year... she look up and see Dinah and Camila smile at her.

I knew it camila pay up Dinah say.