The big three

(Y/n)'s POV:

The exam was over, we all passed but I didn't care. With no challenge, it was meaningless.

I did see him a few... But I couldn't really fight him without risking the chance of failing.

As I and my class walked to the bus to go home with our provisional licenses in hand, I saw Touma talking to two blond guys.

Touma:?

He turned around causing our eyes to meet.

(Y/n):(glare)

Touma:!

I walk up to him, which caught everyone's attention.

(Y/n):...

Touma: Hey there (Y/n). Did you get your license?

(Y/n): Easily. You?

Touma: Surprisingly, yes.

(Y/n): Good.

Touma: Thanks.

(Y/n): Do not misunderstand me. I'm not congratulating you on succeeding, I'm merely happy to know that on this hero's journey I am on...

(Y/n): I'll at least have one challenge to make it exciting.

Touma:?

(Y/n): I'll beat you.

Touma:!?

I walk away.

Touma:(sigh)... What is my life?

(Opening theme)

I was walking to class until I was stopped by my horrifically bad influence of a parental guardian, Midnight.

It was almost like she hid behind a corner until I came.

(Y/n): What do you want?

Midnight: To give you something.

Looking around, I could tell a few people were paying attention to us, which displeased me. I wanted as few people to know about my connection to her as possible.

(Y/n): Can this wait? Perhaps when we're not around so many people?

Midnight: No, this can't wait.

She hands me a box.

(Y/n): Ugh...

Begrudgingly, I take it.

(Y/n): What is it? If it's some kind of Midnight brand fragrance I'll dump it into your coffee.

Midnight: A gift from Last Order for getting your license. She bought it herself with her allowance.

(Y/n):!

I stare at the box until Midnight rubs my head and leaves. Immediately, I glare away all the people staring at me, before getting to class.

Taking a seat behind my desk, I stare at the box from the brat.

Iida: Ah, (Y/n), you've arrived!

(Y/n): Ah, Iida, you're not blind!

Uraraka:(chuckles)

Uraraka: Hey, what's with the box? Is it a gift to your secret crush?

(Y/n):... Never say that to me again.