The strongest duo

(Y/n) POV:

So I was walking through town, just because I needed to stretch my legs a little, but the hag told me to bring the brat, so I did the most reasonable and logical thing and told her to go fuck herself and she answered: "what do you think I do in my room?".

Disgusted and not wanting the brat to end up like her, which would cause a chain reaction of annoyance if she did, I and the brat went for a walk around the park.

She was holding on to my hand.

Last order: Where are we going? Asks misaka misaka wondering where we are going.

(Y/n): I just wanted to stretch my legs, but if we're lucky, we'll find a place that doesn't have the hag in it to live in.

Last order: You don't like Nemuri? Questions misaka misaka.

(Y/n): Have I ever given the impression that I have?

Last order: Yes. Answers misaka misaka.

(Y/n):?

(Y/n): When?

Last order: If you don't like her, why don't you leave. Says misaka misaka.

(Y/n):....

Last order: I think you like being with the three of us. States misaka misaka.

(Y/n):...(scoff)

(Y/n): Believe what you want.

Last order: I will. Says misaka misaka with laughter in her tone.

Last order: Hey, Don't you have an exam thingy coming up? Ask misaka misaka concern you haven't studied.

(Y/n): Tch, I'm not some generic second rate hero who forgets about his exams. I've fully prepared myself for the upcoming exam and have made many contingency plans just in case.

Last order: Whoa, really? Asks misaka misaka with stars in her eyes.

(Y/n):(smirks) Of course. I'm a first-class hero, what else were you expecting?

Last order: You're so cool! Shouts misaka misaka.

(Y/n):(smirks)

We get some ice cream before going back to the condo.

TIMESKIP brought to you by the support course.

After we finished the written exam, we now had to deal with the practical part. Waiting for us, was multiple pro heroes, two of them I instantly recognized. One was Aizawa the other was Midnight.

(Y/n):(mind) I don't know whether I want to beat the shit out of the caterpillar or the pedophile.

Aizawa: Now, we will begin the practical exam. Of course, it is possible to fail this exam.

Aizawa: If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes.

Jiro: There are a lot of teachers here...

Aizawa: I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing.

Kaminari: We're fighting robot warriors like the entrance exam, right?

(Y/n): You haven't put two and two together yet, have you?

Ashido: What's that mean?

???: For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!

Out of nowhere, a talking animal pops out of Aizawa's " scarf".