Battle tendency: part 3

3rd person POV:

Present mic: Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and Girls! It is time for the final battle of this festival!

(Crowd cheers)

Present mic: On one side, we have Kakine Teitoku, the winged hero to be!

Kakine waves at the audience.

Present mic: On the other side, we have (Y/n) M. Jotaro, the first place winning streak hero to be!

(Y/n) ignored the audience and focused his plan for the battle.

Present mic: These two seemed to be in a rivalry since the very beginning of the tournament! It's time for them to settle it!

Present mic: Who is going to win?! Who is going to lose?! Let's get this fight started!

(Crowd cheering)

Kakine; I've studied you (Y/n).

(Y/n): You did your homework? Good for you, but sadly the only prise I can give you for that is a free trip to see recovery girl.

Midnight: Okay boys! Ready to fight?

Kakine:(smirks) Any time.

(Y/n): Just start it.

Midnight: In that case... Fight!

(Battle theme)

Kakine immediately spread out his dark matter wings and flew high into the air.

(Y/n) waited to see what he would do.

Kakine's wings began to shine, and (Y/n) began to feel a burning sensation.

(Y/n):?

Kakine: Haha! I knew it! You can't block vectors you don't know!

Present mic: What's this? Kakine is able to hurt (Y/n) it seems!

(Y/n) stopped his foot against the ground, causing the arena floor to shatter and make all the shatter pieces fly up in the air, just over (Y/n)'s hight.

(Y/n) then began moving quickly under the broken pieces up in the air, while flicking them at high speeds at Kakine.

Present mic: What is (Y/n) doing?

Aizawa: He probably was surprised by Kakine's ability to actually harm him, so he shattered the arena floor and sent it above his head, so not only would he have a roof to temporarily protect him but also ammo to attack Kakine.

Aizawa: He is also using his quirk to keep the roof above him in the air, but it's only a matter of time until Kakine decides to blast through it.

Kakine was breaking every rock that (Y/n) was throwing at him. Each time he broke a rock, it created a little dust cloud because he pulverized all of the rocks.

Kakine:(mind) You can't beat me (Y/n). My quirk allows me to create matter that doesn't exist, and because it doesn't exist, it abides by rules that don't exist.

Kakine:(mind) You can't control vectors you don't understand, so you have no chance to beat me! All I need you to do is jump at me, so I can kick you out of the arena...

Kakine: What's wrong? Too scared to face me. I see why. You are defenseless, you can't even fly to fight me in the air!

Just then two large rocks came flying at Kakine. One was coming from behind him and the other in front.

Kakine knew the one coming from behind him wasn't going to hit him, just fly past, so he assumed that the one coming from behind was a distraction, he then destroyed the one coming towards his front and ignored the one behind.