Pro training

(Y/n): POV:

When I entered the room and saw Endeavour, the pro hero that I was going to intern, I found out he likes starting contests because when our eyes met, he just stared at me silently.

I wasn't the type to turn down a challenge, so I also stared into his eyes. And thus we began standing in the middle of the room while staring at each other while not blinking.

Both of us refused to show any signs of blinking. We both held out our poker face.

 We both held out our poker face

(Y/n):

(Y/n):.....

Endeavor:...

(Y/n):...

Endeavor:...

(Y/n):...

Endeavor:...

(Y/n):(mind) Did I seriously come all this way for a staring contest?

The staring contest continued.

(Y/n): Is this, what we are going to do all day?

Endeavor: No.

(Y/n):...

Endeavor:...

(Y/n): You're not going to go into more detail, are you?

Endeavor: Do you know why I chose you?

(Y/n): Because I won the festival and I'm strong.

Endeavor: Why did you choose me?

(Y/n): I was going to pick randomly from all the organization that wanted me, but Midnight annoyed me so I just picked the highest rank hero aka you.

Endeavor: What does Midnight have to do with your decision?

(Y/n): Because of some events I'm now living with her, and her gimmick annoys me.

Endeavor: Okay.

Endeavor: This is what is going to happen in your internship, I'm going to make you better.

(Y/n):... I'll hold you to that.

TIMESKIP brought to you by Accelerator, the one who wields the power of God.