Battle tendency: Part 2

(Y/n): Pov:

After my boring match, I had to wait until my next fight.

It was just a drag...

I could already tell who I was going up against. If everyone gives it all they got as I told them... Then my next opponent is Misaka and when I beat her Kakine.

Mic guy: (Y/n) M. Jotaro and Misaka Mikoto, please get ready for your fight.

(Y/n):(mind) About time...

Uraraka: Hey (Y/n), good luck out there!

Iida: I wish you luck as well, even thou you probably don't need it.

(Y/n): You're right, I don't need luck.

I noticed Last order waving at me from her spot in the crowd.

(Y/n):(smirks)

(Y/n): I'll win this fight then the next one. I guarantee it.

I walk off towards the arena.

On the way I see Misaka, and we walk together in silence before we split ways to go on our respective sides of the arena.

There was no point in talking, we did enough of that to make me sick of her voice earlier today.

We both wanted to win for multiple reasons. To show off, to prove a point... To give the brat a good show...

When we split ways to go on our own side of the arena, we didn't look back and continued onwards.

(Play Op)

(3rd person Pov)

(Y/n) was on one end of the stadium as Misaka was on the other. The people were all watching.

Midnight raised her arm up, then down while saying.

Midnight: Begin!

Misaka/(Y/n):(smirks)

Misaka used her magnetism technique to collect the iron particles in the air to form a sword.

(Y/n) waited for her to finish. Once she was done the two slowly walked to each other, driving to suspense for the audience higher and higher.

(Y/n) was walking casually with his hands in his pockets.

Misaka dragged her sword across the ground, leaving a line in the arena to show off how it could easily cut through stone.

Present mic: Oh the suspense! But do they have what it takes to deliver on all of it!

When the two were close to each, Misaka immediately swung her iron particle blade at (Y/n), who followed the direction of the swing and tilted his head to avoid the hit.

Present mic: Misaka attacked first, but (Y/n) avoided the attack at the last minute without showing any expression of worry!

Misaka then began swinging her sword rapidly at (Y/n), who continue to dodge her attacks as he held his hands in his pockets.

After avoiding all her attacks, (Y/n) tapped his foot against the ground, causing Misaka to go flying several feet into the air.

Present mic: And (Y/n) goes on the offensive! With a simple tap to the ground, our young electro master is sent flying! Is this the end!?