A real villain?

(Y/n) POV:

Endeavor and I were patrolling the city. It wasn't the most interesting thing. It's only upsides where I got to knock any criminals out cold.

As it was getting dark, I thought about what I should have for dinner, but that thought was interrupted by multiple Nomus attacking the city

(Kabooooooom)

(Y/n): Huh? Oh great, more waste of flesh.

Endeavor: A challenge, eh?

He then walks off to go fight the Nomus.

(Y/n): Yeah, you go fight them, I'll go get some chips and watch the "experts" deal with this. It's not like I single-handedly beat one or something...

I now had my mission as chaos went on through the city, find a bag of chips and eat it.

(Y/n):(mind) This hero stuff isn't so bad. I might of miss judge this job.

Iida:(in the distance) Hero killer!

(Y/n):?

(Y/n): Hero... Killer? I'm interested.

I walk towards the sound of people talking. Doing this led me to an ally way, where I saw Iida facing off against some kind of human version of one the teenage mutant ninja turtles.

 Doing this led me to an ally way, where I saw Iida facing off against some kind of human version of one the teenage mutant ninja turtles

This guy then knocked Iida to the ground and stabbed him in the arm.

Hero killer: Your brother was Ingenium? I let him live so news of me would spread. You and your brother are weak because you two are nothing but fakers.

Iida: Shut up villain!

Iida: My brother is paralyzed from the waist down. He can no longer be a hero!

Iida: He was a wonderful hero in many aspects... There was no reason for you to target him...

Iida: He is my hero. He was an excellent hero who gave me a dream!

Iida: I'll make you pay! I'll kill you!

Hero killer: Save that guy first.

He then points to a hero which I didn't notice at all.

Hero killer: Reflect on yourself and save others. Don't use your power for yourself.

Hero killer: Being taken in by the hatred before you and trying to fulfill your own desires...

Hero killer: That is the furthest from what a hero should be.

(Y/n):(mind) This hero killer guy is interesting. He seems to follow his own ideals.

Hero killer: That's why I'll kill you.

He then licks his bloody blade, which I guess does something. He prepares to kill Iida.