I ain't representing

(Y/n) POV:

So after the training battle, I went to observe my fellow students in their battle. I only bothered to watch to see what the others could do.

The only things of note that I saw was Kakine was a fairy boy, Shizuri can only fire lasers in a way that turns a building into swiss cheese, Misaki actually might be a threat if I allow her to take control of my mind, Momo might be a living coffee machine if I understood her quirk right, and everyone else wasn't really noteworthy.

I noticed that Misaka kept giving me the stink eye, so I flipped her off and left. I will always remember her reaction whenever I need to cheer myself up.

When school ended, I began to walk to the station, Uraraka and Iida walked with me. They've officially made this a habit.

On my way back to the condo, I see a bargain on a bakery store door.

Buy four pieces of cake, get one free coffee.

(Y/n): One free coffee for four cake?

(Y/n):(mind) The coffee is obviously cheap and probably shitty. I should just get a canned coffee from a vending machine.

A take another look at the so-called bargain.

TIMESKIP brought to you by Misaka Mikoto.

(3rd person Pov)

(Y/n) entered the condo that he shared with three other people.

(Y/n): I'm back.

Yoshikawa: Yo.

Last order: Welcome back. Says misaka misaka with her attention on the TV.

He saw Last order and Yoshikawa watching TV. He heard the shower being used and a second later being turned off, he knew it was most likely Midnight.

(Y/n) walked up to the table that they all eat at during dinner. He placed something on the table and walked to his room, coffee in hand.

Midnight then walked out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel barely covering her. She began to walk to her room to get some clothes but stopped when she noticed a box on the dining room table.

She opened the box to find four pieces of cake.

Midnight: Cake?

Last order: Cake? Says misaka misaka questioning.

Last order then saw the cake.

Last order: Yay, cake! Rejoices misaka misaka.

Midnight: Yoshikawa, did you buy the cake?

Yoshikawa: No, I was here all day.

Midnight: Last order, no cake before dinner.

Last order falls to her knees in defeat.

Midnight: Oh my. You don't think...?

The two women look towards (Y/n)'s door.

((Y/n) pov)

(Y/n):(sips coffee)

(Y/n):... The coffee is shit.

(Y/n):....(sips coffee)

TIMESKIP brought to you by (Y/n) finishing his coffee.

I was walking to school. As I arrived in front of it, I see a large crowd of news reporters.

As I try to enter school grounds, all these news reporters began to surround me. With there cameras pointed at me, they begin to ask questions.

A woman, with pretty flat features, puts a mic up to my face and began asking questions.