Oh no, teamwork

(Y/n): POV;

It took a bit for everyone else to finish the race. Apparently, me, Misaka and Kakine went a little too fast.

I just waited and watch as the others finished.

Three people caught my attention while they finished.

Gunha: You can do it! Just a few more steps!

Misaki:(pant)...(pant)... (Pant)...

Gunha: We believe in you!

Shizuri: I never said that.

Gunha: Show everyone how much guts you have!

Misaki:(pant)(pant)(pant) shut....(pant) up....

In the end, the three accidentally tied.

Misaka: How are you that out of shape?

Misaki:!?

Misaki: W-well isn't it obvious? (Pant)... My breast were weighing me down, but you wouldn't understand such a problem with that body of yours.

(Electricity crackling)

Misaka: What was that you wannabe bimbo!?

I began to tune out there back and forward bickering.

Midnight: The top 42 made it through the next round. It's unfortunate, but don't worry even if you didn't make it!

Midnight: We've prepared other chances for you to shine. (lick lips)

(Y/n):(mind) What's wrong with you...? The brat is in the audience, I swear if she picks up a habit of yours...

Midnight: The real competition begins now!

Midnight: The press cavalry'll be all over it! Give it your all!

Midnight: Now then, here is the second game. I already know what it is, but what could it be, what could it be?

Midnight: I just said it, and now here it is...

She points to the holographic image.

(Cavalry battle)

So basically we are allowed to make teams of 2 to 4. Based on the race, we've been given point values, which we'll wear bandannas showing them off that others have to get if they want those points.

The others began to explain the same thing to each other. That pissed off the hag.

Midnight: You guys don't hold back even though I'm talking, huh? The points assigned go up by five starting from the bottom.

Midnight: So 42nd place gets 5 points, and 41st gets 10.

And point value assigned to first place is...

Midnight:(smirks)

She looks at me.

Midnight: Ten million!

And like that, everyone had their eyes on me. Like a predator finding their prey, but these fools made a miscalculation, they weren't the ones that were going to go after me, no, they weren't the predators(...

(Y/n):(smirks)

It was I. I was the predator, and these fools were my prey. None of them knew that they were all walking into the slaughterhouse.

(Play op)