A certain reunion: part 2

Final chapter.

(Y/n) POV:

After seeing this baby photo of me and this Qp creature, I don't know what to make.

Qp: Hehe...

After tying her to a chair which she probably allowed to happen, we all review what just happened.

And by review, I mean I think hard on what my next move is while everyone else is gushing over what's apparently a baby photo of mine.

Midnight: Aww, look at those little baby cheeks~

(Y/n): Ugh...

Uraraka: You don't remember her?

(Y/n): I tend not to remember trash.

Qp: Hahahaha! So mean!

(Y/n): Sadly, I feel a sense of familiarity from her laugh.

Qp: Hehehe, I do laugh a lot. It's nice to see you remember your aunties chuckle.

Midnight: I did a check on (Y/n). He doesn't have an aunt. In fact, his living relatives are reportedly dead.

Qp: Were not related by blood, obviously! I'm like... The maid that was good friends with the parents and the kids.

Qp: Hehehehehe...and he does have one living relative, Hehe...

(Y/n): What is that supposed to mean-

(Ring, ring, ring)

My phone rang, so I took it out and answered.

(Y/n): Hello?

Last Order: Uhh...(Y/n) there's-

Phone:(explosion noises)

(Y/n): Oi! Brat! What happened!?

(Y/n): Last Order!?

Phone: Beeeeeeeep...

(Y/n):!?

Without a second thought I left the dorms a rushed towards the apartment where she was staying in.

(Opening theme)

(Kabooooooom)

(Y/n): The hell!?

Near the apartment complex where the brat and I lived in, I saw something I didn't expect at all.

(Y/n): Are those fucking dragons!?

Today has simply been a mess. First, some long-lost relatives breaks into my school, then something happens to Last Order, and now dragons.