Chapter 8

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK 'ROCKSTAR'!! LOVING THE SUPPORT AND AMAZING FEEDBACK GUYS! HERES A SHORT CHAPTER BEFORE WORK! :)

I look in the mirror to fix a few strands of loose hair from my pony tail. The window begins to open and I immediately know who it is. Luke fully climbs in before turning to close it back to keep the cold out. I smile and walk over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiles softly and leans his forehead on mine. "Good job, loverboy." I keep him close to me. His hazel eyes meet mine and I melt all over again. They were warm and bright. My favorite pair of eyes to look into. "Ready to get some sleep?" I ask, walking over to grab a pair of pajamas. "Always." He chuckles and slips off his shirt, keeping his sweatpants on to be comfy. I walk into my bathroom to change real quick. He was already getting comfy in my bed when I walk out. Luke smiles at me and opens his arms. I move into his arms, the warmth of his body heat instantly making me feel safe. He rolls over a little to lay his head on my chest. I smile, moving my hand into his hair. We eventually fall asleep together.

Through the night we slept peacefully, until Luke began to move more. I woke up to feeling him. His whole entire body was tense. I sit up, staring at him kind of concerned. Luke normally slept peacefully but tonight, he just seemed restless. He must've been having a nightmare. I gently move my hand to his shoulder to shake him awake. He quickly opens his eyes, his hands clinging onto me a little. "Hey.. hey I got you." I say, moving closer to him to brush his hair out of his face. He immediately calms down once he realizes i'm still here. He was a little sweaty from thrashing around so much. I rub his back softly to keep him calm until he was ready to talk.

"You.. you were gone. Caleb had taken you away from me." Luke whispers softly, his head laying back down in my lap. I lean down to press a soft kiss to his forehead. "I'm not going anywhere.." I say softly, rubbing my thumb across his cheek. He closes his eyes slowly. I continue and begin to hum quietly. Luke stays close to me, slowly beginning to fall back to sleep. I move to curl up next to him again and wrap my arms around him. Soft snores leave his lips. Luke had never had a nightmare over here. I admit, I was a little worried where these thoughts were coming from but I was just thinking about him. I finally go back to sleep after staying up to make sure he was alright.

I woke up first out of the two of us. That was a usual thing because Luke loved to sleep. I think him waking up in the middle of the night because of the nightmare also was causing him to sleep in. He snores softly next to me, his arm wrapped around my waist. I gently place a kiss on his forehead. I smile softly at how relaxed he is. I check the time on my phone to make sure I wasn't going to be late for school yet.

"Don't go today.." Luke mumbles, pulling me closer. I shake my head at him. "You know I have to." I say and move his arm gently. He huffs quietly and looks at me. "Don't do that." I look down at him. Luke moves his hand to the back of my head to bring me closer for a kiss. I smile and kiss him back. "Now. Time for school." I pull away from him. He rolls his eyes playfully. "Not even a kiss could change your mind?" He asks, leaning his head on his hand. "Nope." I laugh softly at him.

"What about multiple kisses?" He says making me laugh more. "Might need to convince me then.." I suggest, looking at him. "I can be.. very convincing." He says leaning in to kiss me one more time.