Chapter 4

(I'm going to try writing a longer chapter, lmk if I should continue or just stick with the short chapters!)

I sleep a little bit longer before finally stirring awake. Luke stays sleeping next to me. His facial features stay relaxed as his lips part every now and then to take a soft breath. I could get used to waking up like this. His arm stays around my waist and when I move my legs, they brush his. He'd gotten warm in the middle of the night and had taken off his shirt, leaving him in just his jeans. I wasn't going to lie. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. Luke was absolutely perfect. The nice body, face, hair, and smile just was a plus for me honestly. His personality really struck me the most though. He was funny, sweet, with overprotective in the mix of everything. I didn't mind it though. He showed his overprotective side through affection and I thought that was adorable.

"Princess, why're you staring." I hear his raspy tired voice. It startles me a little because I wasn't expecting him to be awake. "Just admiring what's mine." I say, making his lip turn into a smirk slightly. His hazel eyes slowly open to look into mine. My face heats up a bit. We'd been dating for a while but he still had such an affect on me. Especially his morning voice. I could definitely get used to waking up to that. My hand gently rests on his cheek, my thumb rubbing across it slowly. His eyes are lighter which usually means he's still tired or relaxed. I smile softly and move my thumb to gently rub his jaw. "You're going to put me to sleep again.." He mumbles quietly. "That's okay, you're cute while you sleep." I say, continuing to trace soft circles into his skin. I look over his face before glancing at his lips briefly. He moves closer to me to be able to press them to mine. I kiss him back with a soft smile on my lips. He rolls over a little to place his body on top of mine.

"Good morning, lovebirds." Reggie peeks his head over the side of the bed. I quickly pull away from Luke and hide my face into his shoulder. I'd kind of hoped they either went downstairs or were still asleep. "Wow, moment completely ruined." Luke turns his head to glare at Reggie. "Moment better not be happening in my bed." Julie says for the door way, crossing her arms.

"Fine, moment can happen in the studio later." Luke says to tease Julie, sticking his tongue out at her. Her jaw drops and she scrunches up her nose. "Gross." She says, shaking her head. I lightly hit Luke on the arm as he chuckles softly at me. He easily pushes himself up to not crush me, rolling to lay on the other side of me. I sit up and stretch. Luke reaches his arms up to place them behind his head, getting comfy again. I shake my head at him. "You're so lazy sometimes." I joke, nudging him gently. He grabs my wrist softly and pulls me down onto his chest. "Luke!" I giggle before moving to place my hand beside his head. My face grew hotter when he did. He knew how I was with PDA in front of our friends but he thought it was funny to mess with me.

"I know, princess." He looks up at me, a slight smug look on his face. I roll my eyes at him and ruffle his hair before standing up. I toss his shirt at him, watching it land on his chest. "Thanks." He says and sits up to pull it on. Julie and I walk downstairs to get some breakfast.

"You and Luke are cute but it makes me sick." Julie says, making me quickly look at her. "What?" I ask and laugh softly at her. "You guys are adorable but like that couple that everyone is like eww." She says to joke with me. I laugh more at her and sit down to eat. She knew her and Nick would be the same way if he was actually allowed to stay over more. He was busy with football and school, but they still got to hang out quite a lot. Her dad wasn't keen on him spending the night just yet as he didn't know if he was ready for his daughter to do that. My grandparents didn't exactly know that Luke was staying the night at my house or here with me at Julie's. Luke snuck in most of the time at my grandparents house.

"Mr. Ray, how's it going?" Reggie asks him, smiling while he shakes his head. "It's going great. How about you?" Mr. Ray smiles at Reggie. Those two had grown pretty close. Mr. Ray said he thought of Reggie as a son. Carlos tried to fight Reggie because of that though but we reassured him he was the favorite (even if Reggie claimed he was).