9: Making Headlines

Well whaddya know, I FINALLY made a update on this. Now let's sit back with some Milky Ways, a Banquet dinner, and wash it down with some Cherry coke, and let's get into it.
***
BREAKING NEWS IN SAN FRANSISCO, CALIFORNIA
SINGER AND SONGWRITER STEVEN UNIVERSE AND ACTRESS SPINEL STILES SEEN AT THE SUNNY DAY CAFE SHARING A ROMANTIC TREAT!
Famous heir to Universe Records Steven Universe and emo actress beauty Spinel Stiles made an odd appearance together at The Sunny Day Cafe Tuesday night sharing a cinnabon together. This has caused quite a shipping and nerve-wracking moment amongst fans. It makes sense considering how recent reports have been made of a past assult Ms. Stiles had given to Mr. Universe, giving him a wounded shoulder and slit throat. While that event has caused a growing hatred towards the actress many now have no clue what to think. "It was really shocking!" Employee Angie Morris admitted. "Seeing those 2 together really made my heart pound. It was like beauty and the beast!"

Once paparazzi attempted to ask questions, the duo fleed. But that didn't stop the picture of the two sharing once's cinnabon from going viral. It's caused a bit of outrage to both fandom's, many harsh comments being made towards Spinel. As for Steven Universe's fanbase, many claim that he was foolish to be around her. No comments have been made from either Ms. Stiles or Mr. Universe.

They've been working together at Dreamedia for the long-awaited movie Shadow Jester. Find out more at www.dreamediaofficial.com The news is new among the fandom that the 2 are working together once more. "Spinel's been causing problems with the entire project!" Pink Diamond said in an interview. "She hurt my son and verbally assaulted Natalie Russell! Simon should remove her immediately. Seeing my poor child with that monster sickens me to the stomache. The little demon should be in an asylum where she belongs, and half the fandom agrees." That among other complaints about Ms. Stiles was reported. When presented the photo Mrs. Diamond called it 'A tragedy' . Rumors go around on social media such as the most popular being the 2 are secretly in a relationship. Neither Stiles or Universe confirmed nor denied to concept.

As far as the fandom is concerned, things are roughing up between them. As well as many argumental debated on the matter. www.MakeaPoll.com and www.HollywoodCentral.com are where you may find evidence of the heating debates of the photo. As of now, nothing has been said more. See more at www.CelebCorner.com
ARTICLE BY THE FRANSISCO TIMES
WRITTEN BY: Fucked U.R. Mom
****
"No no no no no...." Steven panicked with his eyes wide with fear. He read the newspaper article a few more times to make sure he was awake. To make sure this wasn't some sick nightmare. His heart was pounding so heart he thought it was gonna burst out of his chest and kill him. Though he'd prefer that than face what he was reading. It wasn't uncommon for the press to give away a celebrity's business. That's what it was for. But to Steven this was his worse nightmare: And he could only imagine how bad Spinel felt seeing all the shit Pink was talking about her to the news.

'Spinel...' He thought as he threws the paper down. 'I gotta get her and ask her about this.'

Peridot then barged into his room with a pair of crooked glasses on her face, as well as a bunch of papers and her phone. "Steven! You won't believe this!" she yelled, almost out of breath. "You won't fucking believe what people are saying!"

"Trust me I know...about the photo and what mom said." Steven groaned pathetically, paining to even mention it. "I hate the press sometimes..."

"Not just that! Some more stuff has happened since that old thing came out! Here, it's all on Hollywood Central! People are saying not only are you 2 secretly dating, but you're banging each other! As well as Spinel being a distraction to you or something too. Ever since that picture everyone's been acting like a pandemic was going around with no vaccine!" Peridot then shoved her phone in his face and sure enough a lot of bull had been going around. The links kept getting worse as he read.