Characters

Steven DeMayo Universe
A musician for Universe Music, he first started his career at 9 and continued his way to fame with his lovable songs, even writing a few for famous Disney movies and debuts. The singer is currently 16 years of age, about to inheret Universe Music whenever his father, Greg DeMayo Universe, retires and continues his legacy. While his fame is worldwide, there are many secrets to this teen. But that is for later.

Spinel Stiles
Former actress/singer Spinel Stiles, beginning her acting career at age 7, was an orphan as she was abandoned by her real parents as a baby. Her first debut was 'Let Us Adore You', leading her into fame now. Having a cold heart, usually her roles include jesters, sad clowns, killers, or any other punk and gothic characater. But that's only what she mainly plays. Sometimes it's something cute, but it's not too common.

Greg DeMayo Universe
Married to Pink "Rose Quartz" DeMayo-Universe, Greg is the founder of Universe Music. His glory came after he met Rose, and her love for music blessed their marriage and fame. Now, his schedule is filled with concerts of all sorts. He is known for his quote "If every pork chop were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs."

Pink "Rose Quartz" Universe
Pink, or comonly known as Rose Quartz, is the wife of Greg Universe and an actress. Not much known of this mysterious woman, for she isn't seen with her supposedly "husband" or son anymore, or as often. It's still a debate on wether they're divorced or that her career has made her work abroad. Either way, unanswered questions continue, but her family ain't talking. On the contrary, she is most known for her beauty and "kindness". Put in quotations for reasons you'll know later.

Peridot Addair
Peridot Addair, commonly called 'Little Dorito' or just Peridot, is the assistant of Steven or best friend as he'd perfer. She means business, and is known for her intelligence. Sadly, she is also known for her fear of thunder as a joke. She's the smartest and is said to have a friendship with actress and meditation teacher Lapis Ayotunde Lazuli.

Lapis Ayotunde Lazuli
Lapis Ayotunde Lazuli, or just Lapis Lazuli, is an actress and meditation teacher and friend of Peridot Addair. She's made aquaintances with the Universes, somewhat opposing them before befriending Steven. Her best selling movie, 'Trapped in a Mirror', is still being sold today.

Bizzy
Bismuth, or known as Bizzy, is known for her editting effects on movies and even taking part on some of them. She helped build Universe Music and is still known for her sculptures today.

Volley Lockheart
Volley Lockheart is the assisant of Spinel Stiles, unfortunately. Unlike her boss, she's sweet and sees the best in everyone. Including Spinel. An accident caused her to suffer an injury to her eye, which is one reason why she was hired to work for Spinel i the first place. She used to work for Rose before she was married to Greg, but an incident caused her to move to Spinel's side. She is daughter of White Lockheart.

Luni Cordelia
Luni Cordelia is a water-color artist. Daughter of Blue Cordelia., she is calm and collected. Her paintings are displayed in museums and does most of them on beaches during the quiet and cool nights.

Marigold Martinez
Marigold Martinez is a model, and is mostly painted by Luni Cordelia and finds it's way to magazines. Daughter of Yellow Martinez, this model found her talent after some encouragement from Luni and Steven, seeing how she loved to do it.

The "Diamonds"
White Lockheart, Blue Cordelia, and Yellow Martinez make up The Diamonds. Despite each of them getting married, they decided to call themselves the Diamonds due to their big and rich business, and how they intimidate others. They're practically the authority of everything. While they are a bit disappointed their daughters decided not to inheret the business, as well as their sister Pink, they are still nicer than they were before.

Amethyst Universe
Amethyst Universe is a hip hop dancer and known for her notorious voice acting. She is Steven's older sister and is currently living in California. She's known to be a jokester and a party animal, plus enjoys visits from her little brother. When she's not voice acting or hip hop dancing, she's most likely pulling pranks on people.

Pearl Davenport
Pearl was Rose's personal assistant and is now working at Universe Music. She's quite a worrier, yes, and a squaker if things don't go as planned. She loves Steven like a son and can get pretty overprotective at times. Now, she's learning to play the guitar and taking lessons from Greg.

Garnet Adelle
Garnet Adelle, singer and author, is the aunt of Steven and Amethyst. Before Steven's fame, she was his caretaker, or nanny if you wanna call it. She has a daughter, Ruby, who is married to Sapphire currently. Garnet's most famous song is 'True Kinda Love', and soon made a book about the song and Ruby's enternal love for Sapphire. She may be mysterious, but is also like a second mom to Steven. Currently, she lives not too far from Universe Music.

Connie Maheswaren
Studying for Space and working at NASA, Connie is a close friend of Steven's and pretty much a geek for space. While they were childhood friends, the twi had different interests. Since Connie started studying space and mathematics she doesn't have too much time anymore. But when she does, we can all gaurantee she uses it to talk with Steven. And when she can she goes to a few of his concerts.

.....
Goddamn that was alot...
But yeah, I gave a little sneak peek of the possibility of this book and now it's here! I can't guarantee when the first official chapter will be, but fingers crossed. I'm actually wondering how I'm updating all these books....weird. Anyway, as you might have guessed, there's atrend going around with celebrity AUs of Stevinel and I was like,
"Man, I wanna write one too."

And look where we are!

Keep calm and sleep on,
Katlady