2: Werk Werk Werk

(Don't question the title, if I didn't do it, WHO WILL?! XD)
........................
Setting- Somewhere that no one gives a shit about
.......
Schedule
Empire City/May 7th-10th
Beach CIty/May 13th-16th
Los Angelas/ May 20th-23rd
Hollywood/May 30th-April 3rd
Your Mom/ Everyday

Anyhow, as you can see, the schedule is filled with May concerts and now you know why your mom is always home late or she never comes back at all. Even when she tells you she works late. Back to the point, Steven, who was having a conversation with Simon Russell, was also preparing his departure to California. While he was planning his trip, he was making slight changes to his schedule. He decided to move Beach City's and Empire City's concert dates to after he was done helping with the movie, and he'd do Hollywood and Los Angelas while he was there. Maybe catch up with Amethyst as well.

"So, while you're vising here...." Simon started with a proud expression, "Dreamedia has made sure to give you the best of the best rental home to stay in since you'll most likely stay for a while. And plus the original plan was for this to be a horror musical. Except with a depressed jester killing everyone because she's lonely and everyone treats her like shit. But otherwise, music is gonna be a key to this whole movie!"

Steven took a minute to think about some genres. "Well...if this is technically a musical, we obviously gotta have music, right? And with that there's gotta be some specific genres. Perhaps some depressing music and horror?" he suggested.

"Hmm....good thinking, kid. And there's gonna be some happy moments, such as the beginning when the family hears about getting a jester. Though they take the jester for granted and all the shit happens. And then there's some romance...though we haven't found a love interest for our fellow jester baby. We REALLY need a song for when they kiss. Then there's the depressing K-12 song we need for when we see the Jester's backstory. Actually since we're doing a few, we're gonna need a few songs for it. Got that?"

"Uh...I think so."

"Good! And uh, listen, I know you're buds with some of our fellow actresses like Lapis Ayotunde and all, but do you happen to know how to deal with tempered bitches?" Simon asked, almost quietly so the person he was referring to didn't hear.

"I mean....I know how to deal with horny fangirls." Steven replied with a shrug. "On a scale of 1 to 10 how ill tempered is the bitch you're talking about?"

"100."

"Oh well...you're screwed, Simon. Sorry about that. I'm not used to that level, so rest in peace."

Simon nervously rubbed the back of his neck. He gave the boy an approving smile though. "Eh, we'll get through the torture together, son. We'll be waiting on you when arrive. Also, my daughter is fan of your concerts and music! Hopefully you get to meet her when ya visit. I'd say she's a fangirl of yours. She even has a crush on ya!" He winked at him with a chuckle. "And she's a cute one. Maybe you''d be the perfect boyfriend for her."

"Ok that's kinda intimidating..." Steven said at the thought of another clingy fangirl. "But yeah, see ya later Simon!"

"Later kiddo."

They ended the conversation there and Steven put the last of his things in his suitcase, which really wasn't much. It was basic things like his guitar, microphone, and some extra clothes. And some pepper spray to keep off the fangirls of course. The spray bottle wasn't working so he had to take drastic measures. Useless, like Steven's good-for-nothing mom (and yours...lol I'm kidding XD). "Let's see...got everything ready and I should be ready to go!"