~ Talking to Someone~ { Chapter 21}

Hey Everyody!!! I know this is super short, but i decided to upload it anyway~ hope you like it!! Oh and 1HPlover and i are making a new story~ i think you should al check it out its on mine and its call ' In England There's Hot Guy's, and Then There's Us' Its really awesome~ i did the first chapter and its up~ 1HPlover is working on the next chapter~~ as we speak~~ and its really awesome so far. I wanted to thank you for voting and commenting if you did~ and say i really love to read them~ i also love everybody who's been voting~~ but please can you all vote at the very least so i know if you like my story? Comments really inspire me to write more and upload faster so i know all of you apreciate reading my story~~ so please Vote and comment~ Also i would like to thank all of my Wonderful fans~~ AMAZING~~ almost to 80 now~ i love you guys!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter #21

~ Talking to Someone~

Sammie's POV

 The next morning Greg was still moping around, but he was actually talking to me. About unimportant stuff yes, but at least he was talking. It was an improvement. I wasn't going to argue with that, if I did he would get worse, and I knew that. I had done something similar, when we were little and mom was still alive.

Flashback.

 Greg had just gotten in trouble, for he had decided to break our mother favorite lamp. I was 5, and of course loved to push his buttons. He hated it, so while he was in his room moping around because he had been grounded from his favorite video game and from going outside I shouted " Quit moping around!" He looked at me and then didn't say anything to me until he was ungrounded. Which was for about two weeks.

End of flashback.

 So yes I had dealt with this before and even if I was only five when it happened I still learned never to do it again. I was going to get Cole so we could hang out together, and we could maybe hang out over here.
 " Greg do you want to go hang out with Amanda? I'll drive," I asked him and he nodded.

Cole's POV

 I watched Amanda as she slowly moped around the house, was it normal to act like this when you lose a child. There's got to be something else to it. Maybe its something she doesn't want anyone to know though. Sammie was coming over in an hour, and I couldn't wait to see her, maybe she will bring Greg. Amanda needs someone to make her feel better.

 " Manda are you okay? Is it something other then losing the baby?" I asked her and then I noticed she had a scrape or more like a cut by her boob. If she hadn't been wearing a low tank top I would have never seen. " Did Greg hurt you?"

 " Its just the baby, and why would you think Greg hurt me, he wouldn't," Amanda said, and looked down at herself and gasped noticing the scrape was showing.

 " It wasn't Greg, Cole. It was someone else, and he killed the baby," She said, and I looked at her.

 " Did you tell Greg what happened?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

Greg's POV

 I wanted to see Amanda, but I didn't I felt like she wasn't telling me something.

 " No Sammie I don't," I told her, I could tell she didn't get why I didn't want to but I didn't care. She went up to her room, and got ready to go by Cole's. I watched her leave a half and hour later. I tried to figure out how Amanda could lose the baby, its not something that normally happens is it when she did nothing wrong.

 " Greg," I heard my father say coming out of nowhere, I hadn't seen him in a while.

 " Father," I replied trying not to let my emotions show. I didn't want to look weak in front of my father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fan =D

Vote =)

Comment =0