Chapter 2

Here is the next part.... i decided to upload it again! though i will try to upload as much as possible i might have some troubles, and it might be long parts evry other weekend! though i will try to upload frequently! ~ XDVampireluvXD~

P.S Votes and comments will help me decide!!!!

I found a spot on their couch, and grabbed a controller. Then Alex set the game up for us to play, and the I picked my guns. I beat him again, but the second time he totally clobbered me. He had gotten better since the last time.

Greg came into the room, " Football?" He asked us, and I got up. Alex looked at us and grinned.

" Who's all playing?" I asked him, and then I noticed the entire football team in our backyard. Or at least the starters, because Greg liked to play with his friends, and he loved to include us.

We walked out of the house, and I turned to the guys, " What are the teams?"

They all began to laugh, " Come on guys, you all know she is serious, she's played with us how many times?" Greg said, and Alex nodded in agreement.

" Alright I'll pick, Alex and Greg are captains," I told them with a grin.

" Sam," Greg said picking me first, and the Alex picked and we went back and forth till everyone was on a team.

" Who's Ipod?" I asked as music began to play. I noticed it was Drowning Pool's Bodies. They all looked around, and I remembered Greg had my Ipod. " Never mind its mine."

Everyone laughed, and Jared put his arms around me like a friend nothing more. There was never any occasional flirting or anything, and I loved that sometimes. Jared was an amazing friend, but a lot of girls thought he was 'hot'. He didn't pay attention to them sometimes, but sometimes he would bathe in it.

" Sam!" Greg shouted throwing me the ball, and I caught it running for a touchdown, and I almost made it. At least I got a first down. The football players still looked amazed that they had a hard time tackling me. I always thought that, that was funny. I mean come on!

" Good job Sammy," Greg said using my former nickname once again. He was just pushing me today, and what about tomorrow? I don't have any idea of what I might have to wear, and I bet he know exactly what he is going to dress me in.

" So Sam are you having fun?" Greg asked me before throwing the ball to Jared for a touchdown.

I nodded, I love playing football, and next year I get to play in the powder puff game. Too bad its touch football, and not tackle. I would be so much better.

Bullet for My Valentine's Waking the Demon came on. I loved the screamo version! I loathed the normal version, and I could barley stand it, but I guess it was better then pop. I danced along and kept my eye on the football. After we were done, and by the way we WON!!! We had ice cream at Culvers. Then we went home, and I went to bed. I fell asleep listening to the Black Veil Brides. When I woke up there was a note from me brother, along with a pink dress and heels! They weren't small either at least two inches.

I loathed him right now because of this, and if I chickened out everyone at school would know. I took a shower, and then dried off. I slipped the dress on, and did my hair and make-up as it said. Then put on one of my necklaces and some earring's, and the added a ring. I put the heels on and the put the shall around my shoulders. This was embarrassing.

Jared picked me up, and did a couple double takes before we left the house. " Dang Sam, you look so hot right now. Is this seriously what your brother picked out?"

" Would I pick this out Jared?" I asked him, and I felt like he continued staring at me.

" Would you mind if I walked you to your locker Sam?" Jared asked me, and I nodded in response.