Chapter 19 Coles home! { Small sex scene at end}

Ok ~ here is the next chapter, let me know what you think! i am sorry for not uploading in forever! i started a new story~ i was adding a couple of chapters to that and i was busy studing for a million tests and exams. Sorry! Just as a warning there is a Sex scene~ its towards the end~ so if you dont want to read it dont! Noted that there is a warning! Anyway let me know what you think!!!

XoXo~ XDVampireluvXD~ Jessica

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 19

~ Cole's Home~

Samantha's POV

 When I finally had gotten to bed it was around two in the morning. I held my phone in my hand on max volume and vibrate. So if Cole would text or call me I would feel or hear it. Possibly both. All I could think a bout was Cole that night. And I had the most vivid dream about Jared that night, which was the weird part I was so worried about Cole and then I dreamed about Jared. Its probably because of the fact that he is stalking me.

 When I woke up it was bout four in the afternoon Cole hadn't called me or texted me. I got dressed and did my hair so I would be able to look nice for him. I missed him so much! I didn't even think it was possible miss anybody almost as much as I have missed my mother. But the sad part is I will never see her again. Cole at least I will be able to see again. Which makes me feel better, I love him so much.

 I ran into Greg on the way to my car. He had a worried expression on his face, and I looked at him like ' Tell you sister what's wrong' it was my signature look at him right now. He still didn't say anything, but he did grab me into a hug and start crying on my shoulder.

 " Shhhhh," I murmured rocking him a bit. " What's wrong?" I said softly.

 " Amanda," Was all he said and it was very slurred. I rocked him, just as I got a text from Amanda I looked at it.

 * Is Greg all right? Is he dealing~ has he told you we loosst the baby?* Amanda had texted me and I knew she was crying too. I pulled Greg into my car knowing Amanda was at Cole's house, and they were going to have to deal with this together. It wasn't something that they could do alone. Plus I was going to have to go there sooner or later anyways.

 I looked over at Greg once before I turned on my radio. Greg continued to cry, and I drove towards Cole's house I knew Cole's parents weren't going to be there. Because they were going to get Cole, they wouldn't be here.

 Greg continued to cry the entire way there. I myself was trying to fight back tears, and when I got to Cole's and Amanda was sitting and crying on the porch. I ran and gave her a hug.

 " Its okay Amanda, you can make another baby. Its not your fault," I murmured hugging her. Greg came out of my car still crying.

 Cole's POV

 We were just leaving the Hospital, and  I texted Samantha. 

 * Just leaving the Hospital, hope to see you soon!*  I texted her, and looked at me parents as someone rolled me out to y parents car. When we got there I got into the car. I was feeling better, and couldn't wait to see Sammie. I loved her so much, even when I was confused about it.

 " Cole, get buckled and stop daydreaming  about Samantha. You will see her in a little bit," My mother yelled at me, it seems she still doesn't like Samantha all that much. Which isn't very fair, its not her fault. It all my fault. Well Greg and Amanda's fault really.

 " Right did you want something mom?" I asked her continuing to day dream about Sammie. I just couldn't help it.

 " No," My mother said angrily, and I ignored her.

Sammie's POV

{ Scene coming up, till end}

 I waited patiently for Cole after getting his message, while trying to comfort Amanda and Greg. About ten minutes late Cole's parents drove up. I knew Cole was in the backseat waiting to see me almost as anxious as I was to see him. I loved him so much. I was almost reading to give him my virginity. I wasn't exactly sure If I should but I defiantly was starting to want to especially since I tingled when I saw him come forward. I ran to him and gently hugged him to me.

 I tingled from his touch and then I started kissing him. I missed him to much not too. He had a couple scars from what I could see, but I didn't care.

 I heard his mother mumble something before Cole walked me up to his room. We kissed each other on his bed, and I went for his shirt. He looked at me, he wanted it. I could tell, but his had a question in his eyes. I nodded before he let me pull up his shirt. I went for mine after that and we continued kissing while trying to strip each other. When all we had left was our underwear and my bra we kissed each other madly letting our skin rub against each other. His was a little rough, but I didn't care.

 He started at my bra and I let him un strap it and pull it off. The he kissed my boob, and then trailed to my other on sucking on it a little before coming up to my mouth. I loved him so much. Cole was on top of me, my back arched a little on the soft covers of his bed.

 " I love you," I murmured to him between his delicate kisses. I felt as though we had done this a million times, and then he went for my underwear. I allowed his to pull them off, and then I went for his. Feeling like this was a natural thing, it felt so easy.

 " I love you," Cole replied before entering me, and then he began to thrust slowly it hurt. I didn't care though,  it felt like a good pain, a pain I would suffer forever if I had to. Especially at the hands of Cole.

 I moaned in pleasure. I felt like I was about to burst. His hands caressed me, and I continued to moan, until there was a knock on the door. I gasped surprised.

 I wasn't sure, who it was.

 " Sam, Cole?" Amanda's voice said, and we pulled the blankets over ourselves.

 " Come in," Cole said when we had covered ourselves properly.

 " What are you two up to?" She asked tears still stained her eyes, and Greg was right next to her.

 " Nothing, just talking about how much we missed each other," I lied quickly, and maybe we were just not the talking part. Greg and Amanda looked at us, Tear stained both of their eyes. Cole looked at me, and then them.

 " What happened?" He asked them, and I gave him a look.

 " We lost the baby," Greg said, softly. His voice cracked, and tears still streamed his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know what you think~~

Fan =D

Vote =P

Comment=)