Chapter 7=D

Here the next Chapter! Hop you like it! let me know what you think~  =D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter #7

My brother looked at her and then me, but didn't say a word just pushed Tryine off of him. Tryine looked at me sadly, and then left. Cole hugged me too him making me loose every thought I was in, and make them all about wanting more. I wanted to kiss him, right now. Though he had to get back on the field, and I was just going to have to understand that.

 After the game the announcer lady put the microphone by us, and we yelled " Great job Timber Wolves!" then scream.

 Cole looked at me, ran over, and then kissed me. After we were done kissing he picked me up and ran the football field with me in his arms. Some of the other football players laughed.

 After we were done Cole and I went to a party.

 We celebrated all night, I didn't see Greg, but I knew he was there.

 Cole didn't allow me to drink anything that night, but I didn't really want to.

 " I love you Cole," I smiled kissing him on Georges couch, since the party was at Georges house. His parents were awesome. They said he could have a party here if we won the game. Which we did so we are partying! Without me drinking of course. We danced, kissed, snacked, drank( I had 1 wine cooler, and some water, juice, and some soda.) Cole basically had soda.

 " I love you so much Sammie," He pulled out a box like a ring box. My heart started to race, and I was getting nervous was he going to ask me to marry me? Was I ready for that? I wasn't sure but I was very nervous.

 " Samantha, will you marry when we are done with college?" He asked me, and I was stunned what was I going to do? Could I say yes? Was I ready to say it, is a better question.

Greg's POV

 I looked over and noticed that Sam looked like she was going to have a heart attack. What had Cole asked her? To marry him. Possible, but I am hoping I am wrong she is to young for that.

 " Greg," Tyrine smiled, and tried to hug me. I hated her, she was so annoying. She wasn't  even my type, and yet she still acts like the slut she is.

 " Gregyyy don't reject me, its not like the rest of the football players. I saved you for last!" Tryine said in my ear, her breath making me swerve. I walked away as fast as I could trying to get away from her. I wish she would just leave me alone!

 " Greg,"  Sam said noticing me next to them. "Tyrine Leave us all alone especially my brother!" Sam shouted at her. So strict yet solely being herself.

 Cole looked at her, but didn't say a word. She pulled us outside so we were outside by the pool. No one was out here which was quite odd.

 Samantha's POV

 " No where were we?" I asked Cole so I could here him say it again. I also wanted to see Greg's reaction. He looks at me, " I couldn't hear you, it was way to loud in there Cole."

 He looks at with me, pulls out the box again, which I now noticed was a brilliant purple velvet. It looked quite expensive.

 " I love you Samantha Forvicks, will you marry me when we are done with high school and college?" Cole asked me again and I looked at him. My heart still raced even more then before, Greg looked surprised but was out of Cole's view thankfully. I looked surprised and it was the second time I had heard it.

 I didn't know what to say. I felt the cool breeze on my bare shoulders. Cole was waiting for an answer, and I knew it. I wasn't read yet.

Coles POV

 Please let her say yes, please please please!

 She looks like this was brought up suddenly but we both know how much we love each other, and I understand that this is a big choice, for her for us even.

 She looks at Greg, and then back at me.

 It was about to rain and I could tell, and I didn't want to get all wet. Please let her say yes before it starts raining.

 " Cole I......." Sam started........

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

WILL SHE SAY YES???

The more votes and comments the faster i will upload!

Thank you to all of my fans! =D your so awesome!