Chapter #6

Thank you all for reading! Sorry for the late update! i promise i will give you a nother upload ASASP! =D

Let me know what you think plz!

This chapter is for my wonderful fans!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6! 

After about an hour of the party Cole asked to take me home, and of course I had to agree. Even if I was just a tad bit drunk. It wasn’t to bad though was it? Was it all my fathers fault that I had even begun drinking? I had been so mad at him, but now I cant even remember. Good thing its Saturday, it would be bad if it was Sunday. I wouldn’t be able to get up for school in the morning. Cole dropped me off and then left. 

I walked up to my room slowly grabbing a water bottle on  the way. I laid on my bed, and then fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning I had a hangover. I was glad it was Sunday, or otherwise I probably wouldn’t be able to stand school. I laid in bed my head was spinning, and I couldn’t  stop it. It hurt, but I had to get it over with. If I kept drinking it would only get worse.

“ Samantha!” I heard Greg yell and it hurt my ears like nails on a chalkboard.

“ Greg?” I managed in a small voice.

“ Cole told me you had a little to much to drink last night, and since today is Sunday I wont tell Dad. Although if you do it again I will have to tell him okay?” Greg asked me and I looked at him.

“ I am 16 Greg! I can decide whether or not I drink,” I replied in the angriest tone I could muster up.

He looked at me and I fell back asleep my head spinning.   I could tell he wasn’t happy with me, but that was his choice! He could be the totally awesome quarterback, but he didn’t like me going to parties! I mean come on.

I woke up and Cole was sitting next to me, “ Sammie,” He said looking at me, “ I am never going to take you to another party if you are going to drink like that again.”

“ Cole,” I smiled and walked towards the kitchen slowly. Cole got up quickly and steadied me so I wouldn’t fall. I grabbed a water bottle, and offered him something. He grabbed a Sprite, and we walked back up to my room. We laid on my bed snuggled together and I turned on the Sunday football game. The Bears were slaughtering the Dolphins, and Cole thought that was a bit funny.

“ So how are you feeling? I remember the first time I got drunk, it was awful the next day,” He was right this was awful, and I don’t even really remember what happened last night.

I looked at him, and he nodded getting my answer.

“ So do you think I will be better before tomorrow?” I asked him, and he nodded. I looked over at him, and he smiled hugging me to him. I loved him so much! He was the best boyfriend ever.

“ I hope so,” He told me, and I leaned my head on his chest and smiled. He rubbed his hand on My neck a little releasing a lot of tension. It felt really good. After the football game I turned on a movie. I was feeling better towards the end. I could finally stand without feeling like I was going  to fall over. I was still a little topse turbie but  I guess that’s normal. Or at least that’s what Cole told me, and it depends upon how much you drunk. I couldn’t even remember how much a had drunk.

Cole looked at me, and I could tell we had one thing on our mind. Kiss….. So we began kissing when I heard Greg ‘ hihmmm’ in the doorway.