Chapter #17 ~ Who are you~

Ok heres the next chapter!!! Thanks you to everyone who Commented and voted i really aprciate it! I cant wait until next year!! i get to take creative writting! I know its not really important, but i thought i should let you all know. i wish it was all year though. Anyway i hope you all like the chapter, and i hope you will all tell what you think!!!  I am thinking maybe 5~8 votes, and 5~8 comments for the next chapter not to be a cliff hanger? Also i know this is not a dedication for someone that has been reading/voting and commenting, but i will continue with it next chapter. This is Dedicated to my best friend! She inspires my every day, and i love her so much( as a sister). Anywayyyyy

P.S~ What do you think?

Is there anything you would like me to add??

Anyone find any pictures they thought the charecters look like?? l

Let me know!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter !7

~ Who are you???~

Sammy's POV

 I couldn't wait to find out if it was going to be my little niece or nephew. Two more days! Cole might be getting let out of the hospital next week. Greg and Amanda wouldn't leave each other alone, and I am not allowed to see Cole till he is out of the hospital. Something about Cole getting as much rest as he can without any visitors. They even cut his parents time to an hour a week. I laid on the couch, Amanda and Greg curled together on the floor. We were watching a movie, one that Amanda wanted to watch so I suppose it was a chick flick. I don't really like it. I would much rather watch Underworld! (a/n I love that movie!!!!)

 " I love you," I heard Amanda whisper to Greg, and then I saw him kiss her. This baby drama should be its own movie if you ask me, but they haven't so I am staying out of it.

 " Sam do you want to come with us for the ultrasound?" Amanda asked me, and I was shocked.

 " Sure," I smiled happily! Of course I wanted to know what my little niece or nephew was going to be. She smiled back and I got up to go to my room. I looked it over and found the CD Cole had on the first day he drove me to school, I love Disturbed. I turned it on, and laid on my bed. Wishing that Cole could be here and listen to it with me. It must have been about 10' when I fell asleep.

 " Samantha....." A voice said waking me up, but I could identify it, and I just let it be.

 I looked over and saw a figure standing outside my window, I didn't recognize him. I went over to the window opened it, " Who the hell are you? Why are you here?" I yelled at the figure.

 The figure didn't answer just ran off. Now that I think about it the voice sounded like someone I know I just couldn't place a name to it. I paced around my room trying to figure it out. Occasionally going to get something to eat, or getting some water. Greg and Amanda came in a couple times. I wasn't sure if it was just me, but I felt like I was still being watched. I changed out of my clothes from yesterday, throwing on some sweatpants and a T-Shirt that match. Both I didn't recognize at first. I noticed they were mine from before Greg had me wear that dress. My gothic stage.( No offence intended)

 I didn't bother to change them they were really comfortable. I continued to think about who it was, maybe if I heard it one more time. I went downstairs to the security room, and found the tape with outside noises. I played it and didn't hear anything. So I walked back up to my room unsatisfied.  I though about that all day trying to figure it out, and it finally hit me. It couldn't be though, I thought he hated me for going out with Cole. He would kill me if he knew we were engaged. My best friend I hadn't talked to in months, and I am not sure he was still my best friend. We used to talk everyday. ( A/N any idea who it is???)

 I fell asleep just as I had figured it out satisfied and very tired.

 I woke up to Greg and Amanda shaking me, Amanda shoved clothes and they left the room. I quickly changed remembering she was having her ultrasound, and we finally get to know if it's a boy or girl. My little niece or nephew. I smiled at the thought of having it be a little girl. I would love to have a little niece.

 Amanda and Greg basically pulled me into Greg's car. I sat in the back while Greg and Amanda sat next to each other. I must have not got up when my alarm went off and. I could tell we were in a hurry to get there, and I knew it was my fault. We haven't talked much.

 " So Amanda what do you want it to be?" I asked her and Greg started laughing.

 " I want it to be twins, I want a little boy and girl," She replied and I knew why Greg had been laughing, and I joined in.

 " What if it is just one baby?" I asked her and she looked at me.

 " A girl," She replied and I looked at my brother.

 " What about you Greg?" I asked him knowing he would want a boy so he could teach him how to play football, and be in tons of sports. I looked at him for a little while longer he waited a while before replying and that kind of scared me.

 " A boy so he could have all the girls after him, and I know he will. His father is so attractive and so is his mother," Amanda and I burst out laughing. He think a lot of himself. He probably thinks he is irresistible too. I wonder what would have happened if a girl told him no.

 " How about you?" Amanda asked me, and I smiled. Knowing fully I wanted it to be a girl I waited a while to see what would happen, but they waited patiently for my answer.

 " A girl," I told them and Greg nodded knowing I would say that probably. I had always wanted a little sister. Then I remembered how mom had told me she was pregnant with a little girl the night before she was killed. I didn't like to think about it, but I did. Tears started forming at my eyes. Greg noticed, and looked at me.

 " You thought about mom," He said pulling into the parking lot. When we finally found a parking space we got out and walked quickly to the door. We checked in with the receptionist, and in a few minutes we were called in by the doctor.

 He looked us over, and we followed him into a room.

 " Ok~ I'm Dr. Reynolds, Amanda can you sit down?" He said and pointed to the chair. Greg helped her sit down even though we both know she was fully capable, Greg was just a gentlemen sometimes.

 " Can you pull up your shirt?" Dr. Reynolds asked. Amanda did as she was told.

 I looked at Greg, and he looked intently at Amanda.

 " Ok~ I have here that you would like to find out the gender of the baby?" Dr. Reynolds said and we all nodded. He rubbed this gel liquid on Amanda belly and grabbed a machine.

 A picture came on the machine, and Dr. Reynolds looked at us. " The baby looks fine, Congratulations it's a...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do you think it is?

Is it a boy or girl??

Fan/ Vote/ Comment!!!

Thank you all for reading!!