~ Your Pregnant!~ {Chapter 23}

I'm so sorry!!!!!! Here's Chapter 23~~ I feel like so bad!! I was going to start working on 24~ and sunflowerDreams1300 told me i never posted it! I am having some troubles figuring out what to add~~ So i asked sunflowerDreams1300 to help~! Now i feel bad!!!! Anyway!! Fan, Vote, and Comment! If you have any idea's please let me know!!!!

XoXo~ Jessica~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Chapter 23

~Your Pregnant!~

Sam's POV

 When I came back I handed it to him, and he looked at me. Then looked at the test. " Your pregnant," the doctor said and my father looked at Cole and I who glanced at each other nervously.

 " I don't think we should tell Greg and Amanda," I told Cole who nodded in agreement. My father looked at me as the doctor left.

 " This is all my fault, I wasn't there for you. I wasn't a good father, I'm sorry Samantha," My father apologized. Wait apologized? That's so not like him, especially for things like this.

 " Are you okay daddy?" I asked him and he looked at me, along with Cole.  He smiled then holding a long glare with me, we were both trying to figure out what was going on.  I wasn't sure, but then he laughed.

Greg's POV

 Where is Sam? She is supposed to be here, and I don't see Cole either.

 ' Where r u guys?' I texted her when it was for sure I couldn't get caught. She didn't reply right away, and I'm not sure why. Girls were way better at texting during school.

 ' At home, got sick Cole had to drive me' was her response.

 My gosh! She gets sick a lot, she was sick yesterday too. Ever since we saw her laying down in Cole's bed with him. Shit! Why didn't we think about that! We should have said something. Why did Amanda and I just let them lay there! They probably did it, and now Sam's pregnant. Amanda lost the baby, why is my life such a mess? Well at least they were engaged when they did it.

 " What's wrong?" Amanda asked from next to me, and then she glanced at  Sam's text. Then she put it back in my pocket. " Its okay," She told me. Then the bell rang to go to my next period. One without Amanda, and I made my way to Science.

 Cole's POV

 I looked at Sam as she got up from her bed, and her father just watched her. AS if taking what she was into his head for the first time, or a father watching a little baby. Had he never done this before?

 "  Cole, I'm nervous," Sam told me when her father left the room, and I could understand this. My parents are going to be more then mad when they found out. They wouldn't be like Sam's father had just been like. They wouldn't think it was their fault.

 " Its okay Sammie, It'll be okay. I promise," I murmured to her and she pulled me to her. She fell asleep wrapped in my arms, and Amanda and Greg walked in.

 " Is she okay?" Amanda asked me and I nodded.

 " Cole I need to talk to you," Greg told me, and then I noticed something he looked mad. I followed him out of the room. One I untangled myself from Sam.

 Greg dragged me to what I assume is his room. " How could you!" He yelled at me in a harsh whisper, and I didn't say anything. I knew he was right, but Sam and I... We didn't even plan it.

 " I'm not sure Greg, we never planned on doing it! I swear, and then we were just...." I couldn't finish, tears streamed down my eyes, and Greg looked at me.

 " Its okay," Greg finally said and we walked back to Sammie's room. Amanda was next to her, and She looked quite confused.

 We couldn't tell her. And Greg understood that, I hope, she would go off the edge. She never wanted to loose their baby, it was not even her fault.

 " Amanda," Sam said, and then I noticed she had been awake. She was just snuggling with me, and when I moved she pretended to still be asleep.

 " Its okay Sam, its not your fault," Amanda said as if she knew Sam was pregnant. She didn't seem to care if she knew Sam was pregnant.

 Amanda's POV

 I couldn't believe it! Sam was pregnant, it was like right after they found out about my baby! I didn't care, well not really. I was going to be there for Sam like she was for me. I don't know how she is going to deal with it though, because of school and everything. Well at least it wont be that noticeable for now, and maybe Sam will have it over the Summer.

 She probably wont though, she'll probably have it during the school year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fan =D

Vote =]

Comment :]

Please if you have any idea's let me know!!!