Chapter # 2 ~ Samuel's Question~ { Contest}

Here's chapter # 2~~! I'm having a hard time with idea, and there is contest info under the short chapter (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter # 2

~ Samuel's Question~

Chapter #2

 After we got home from the park I made some lunch for Samuel, and listened to the radio.  I wish I could see my mother sooner, I missed her so much. What if this lady they found wasn’t my mother? Would she even remember me? Should Cole go with Greg and I? Yes. I had to introduce Cole to my mother, how would she react when I told her she was already a grandma? So many question, which I might soon learn the answers too. Questions I have always waned to ask my mother, and never could because I thought she had been killed. How? How had I  not known? Or maybe some part of my had known, and I just couldn’t admit it. It was why I was the last one to adjust to mom being gone.

 I cut up some fresh carrots from the fridge, and thought about each of the questions as I chopped the carrots into circles. It was the only way Samuel would eat them, but yet he loved them. I looked down to see I had cut myself, and a sleek shimmer of blood ran down my finger. I saw my engagement ring right next to all the blood and quickly pulled my fingers apart. And rinsed my hand in the sink. I sighed drying my finger off with a paper towel then cleaned the rest of the mess up rinsing the carrots.

 Later Cole and I would go visit his parents, and I was scared. Yes, they didn’t seem mad the other day, but Cole will start something. I know him, and I know he doesn’t want to go. After dinner, if we survived, just waiting for that next morning though! My mother, I will get to see her again. Something I had wanted since she dies.

 I walked over to the stove and flipped the chicken over, it was almost done. Then I looked over in to the pan of fried potato’s. They were done, so I put some on Samuel’s favorite plates, along with some carrots and watched the chicken flipping in. Listening to the music as the words moved my lips, I couldn’t sing, but I never did get over my love of music. When Samuel’s little piece of chicken was done I cut it so it would cool and set it on the table. Taking care of Samuel had gotten to be a routine thing, and the fights with Cole not so much. Fights were putting a strain on our relationship though, and there wasn’t much to about it. Talking to his parents was something we should have done a long time ago. I walked to the stairs, and listened to Samuel’s TV for a few seconds. The noise was quiet, and I heard Samuel whispering things. I couldn’t tell what so I walked up the stairs, to see him his little hand together and looking at the cross on his wall. Which he had gotten from Greg, and I sighed. I wasn’t religious, but Cole and Greg were.

 “ Hey Samuel, its time for lunch,” I told him and he looked at me once before making the sign of the cross and walking over by me. He looked freaked out, and he hugged me, “ What’s wrong honey?” I asked picking him up and walking back down the stairs slowly. Samuel didn’t say anything but I felt his tears drop on to my shirt.

 “ Why are you fighting with dad?” Samuel asked me, and I sighed, why did he have to be so smart? He was only 3, and he was asking questions like that. It scared me, but he was going to be a smart boy some day.

 “ Honey, its not like that, I love you and your father very much. It was just a disagreement,” I paused and set him down at the table, “ He didn’t want you to meet your grandma and grandpa, for reasons I’ll tell you when your older. Okay?” I asked and he nodded eating his carrots quickly and I made my plate sitting across from him. He didn’t look at me at all and when he was done he walked back up to his room, leaving me alone in the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Contest!!!! (:

Okay! So who ever comes up with the best 3rd chapter, will of course have me fan them, and read a story of there ( or a portion depending on how long it is)

I will vote and comment on  at least 5 chapters

Also have the next chapter dedicated to them ( and the chapter they wrote of course!)

Also! If anyone would like to make a different cover, I will hold another contest after this one!

Email me at : jelertsad@yaho.com Or PM if you cant email me the chapter. Please dont put it in txt document, but its okay if you do (:

Thank you all for reading!!!