Chapter 15 : Ready-2-Leave RV Park

We've been driving for 15 hours now. We're all restless. Just a little while ago Kayani tried sleeping but rolled off the bed. It was funny as hell. She made this big thump sound. When she got up she acted like nothing happened. "Ayy look y'all, there's a RV park, if we take this exit " Mila said. She was sitting in the passenger sit looking at me. "Y'all wanna go?" I asked looking in the mirror. "Hell yeah, I got a bump on my damn head" Kayani shouted. "I thought nothing happened?" I said with a sly smile. "Shut up Potato head!" She said sitting back down. We all laughed. "Go ahead bae, take the exit" Mila said. I had to take double take. I looked over at her she was smiling. She had a million dollar smile. "She called me bae" I said to myself smiling hard. I took the exit and pulled into the RV park. "Ready to Leave RV Park. Includes a pond, restrooms and food booths" Mila said reading the billboard. I shook my head "Ready to Leave RV Park?". "Man just go!" Kiki said.

I found a spot by the pond. The pond was actually clean and nice looking, the only problem was those damn flies. We looked like crazy people when we stepped outside, swinging and flinging our arms everywhere. We just scoped the place out and went back into the RV.

We were all just chillin chatting it up in the living space. Mila got up and started rummaging through  her red and black nike duffle bag. The smell of weed hit my nose like lotion hits skin. I almost broke my neck when I turned to see Mila holding a full sandwich bag full of weed.